• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Call for dedicated playtesters
06-11-2006, 05:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2006, 10:05 PM by PYROS.)
b_Exclamation Mark  Call for dedicated playtesters
Gentlemen,

By clicking the following link you will find more info concerning the ANZAC project:

Project Diary: Anzac Campaign

Soon, the BETA phase of the testing will start and I need a couple of dedicated players for playtesting the "ANZAC" campaign.

Please, reply only if you actually have the time for playtesting the campaign.

cheers,
Pyros

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2006, 05:16 PM,
RE: Call for dedicated playtesters
Greetings,

The Alpha testing for the Anzac campaign is already ongoing by three testers (for two weeks), and I wish to start the BETA (which is 99% the final product) of the ANZAC campaign.

The campaign will use most of the new campaign elements which have been discussed and developed during the past few months.

What will make this campaign quite different from what you have experienced up to know are:

1. The different perspective concerning the goal of a mission. Some time victory is not a fact and the player will have to make crucial decisions concerning the survival of his core force.

2. The scenarios are quite large in terms of game length because the first stage of the scenario is related with tactical redeployment of the core force and tactical choices related with the creations of multiple task forces.

3. The philosophy of the scenario missions is orientated toward multiple secondary objectives linked together (in terms of sequence of events etc...)

4. The AI will always use the WAYPOINT MECHANISM (125 waypoints) for any active formation. This will result in a PBEM style of combat in which the AI will ignore VP flags in favor of clever tactics. The ADVANCED WAYPOINT mechanism is covered in the WinSPWW2 game guide in the advanced discussion link at the end of the waypoint section.

5. There will be an adjustable difficulty model.

6. There will be a linked map mechanism.

7. There will be 20+ missions with a starting core force of 3 section and it will reach the size of 1 reinforced Bn.

8. It will cover 5 theatres of operation.

cheers,
Pyros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
06-12-2006, 09:49 PM,
If you need another tester, then send me the files at: [email protected] and i will be happy to playtest it a number of times for you and report my findings.
06-12-2006, 10:51 PM,
Thank you Vas FURY,

when we will reach the time for the final beta (approx 2 weeks from now) I will get in contact with you.

please send me a valid email address that accepts zip files to

[email protected]

and/or post it here.

cheers,
Pyros

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
06-20-2006, 05:36 PM,
Hi,

By clicking the following link you will find more info concerning the ANZAC project:

Project Diary: Anzac Campaign

cheers,
Pyros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
06-20-2006, 08:04 PM,
I am willing to playtest for you since I have the time - I am enjoying my retirement. Looks like you have been busy with this one. Nice work! My email address is [email protected].
06-20-2006, 10:13 PM,
Thank you,

Soon, I will contact you for more instructions.

cheers, cheers
Pyros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
06-23-2006, 12:50 AM,
Greetings,

The upcoming WinSPWW2 "ANZAC" Grand Campaign has reached the BETA stage of development.

[Image: ANZAC_BETAcoverpicture.jpg]
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ