• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ATTN Autumn Mist Players
06-11-2006, 12:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2006, 12:56 PM by Von Earlmann.)
ATTN Autumn Mist Players
I have sent both sides an OOB,map,and scenario planning file.Please let me know if you received them.Time to start fishing or cut bait.

Should be an awesome fight.

von Earlmann
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2006, 09:58 PM,
RE: ATTN Autumn Mist Players
[i][size=medium]CryEarl, I don't know if it is ever going to begin. As far as I can tell we have not yet had anyone select to be CIC or Exec, I have received no info as to who is to commmad what. Not a very good beginning.

Gil
06-12-2006, 04:27 AM,
Come on Allies.....get it together.......no need to make the historical confusion an integral part of your plan :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
06-12-2006, 05:50 AM,
Yep recieved all files.
06-12-2006, 05:55 AM,
Hey Allies:

If you need some help with recruiting a Commander I'm your man. I'll send you guys a battle plan, troop deployment and anything else you need. Just send me a messanger on the east side the Our River and I'll give him the plans... :smoke:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
06-12-2006, 06:09 AM,
:smg:Comedian time will tell.
06-12-2006, 01:25 PM,
I'm trying to work on this as we speak but the wife tends to think that I have more important things to do. :rolleyes:
06-12-2006, 08:24 PM,
Rumor has it that Sir Winston Churchill has stepped in and appppointed an allied commander.....now it appears as tho the German high command is also meddling in the campaign :-)

There is no real rush...we will begin soon....and besides the original schedule called for a late June or early July start.