• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

campaign report EF II
06-10-2006, 08:23 PM,
campaign report EF II
The ferocious fighting continues and on July 7,1943 the latest casualty report finds Ober Lt Hoffman being listed as kia.He was reportedly leading his company in the assault of a factory complex when he was caught in one of the many horrific artillery barrages which have charachterized this battle.The veteren commander was assigned to the 3rd Panzergrenadier regiment of the 3rd Panzer Div.
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2006, 03:25 AM,
RE: campaign report EF II
wow great news for the allies to hear :smg:
06-11-2006, 03:41 AM,
Earl, the Soviets lost a high ranking officer in the Central Sector if I'm not mistaken.

Oberst
06-11-2006, 05:05 AM,
Already been reported :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
06-11-2006, 05:55 AM,
Time to kill another it seem's.
06-11-2006, 08:53 AM,
Earl, I think you missed this one. If you check Soviet casualties you will see an officer gefallen. I think it was 2 turns ago. :-)

Gil
06-11-2006, 07:33 PM,
Russian propaganda is working too well...........there will be a report out soon.......it will be truthfull of course :-)

It does appear a brigade commander was in fact kia.........however Stalin is still waiting for someone to volunteer.