• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MBT 2.51 games needed
06-09-2006, 05:22 PM,
MBT 2.51 games needed
Pretty much anything goes. Slot 004 open and maybe 001. I have somewhat more experience then the ladder shows.Big Grin
"I totally don't know what that means, but I WHOUNT it!"
-Jessica Simpson
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2006, 11:36 PM,
RE: MBT 2.51 games needed
Me ME me! Set something else up and again I can see if I can get acroos to your rear areas and find nothing! :)
06-10-2006, 12:16 AM,
LOL........somewhat.......that's an understatement...........you have me chasing my tail like a rookie..........lol......turn to follow tonite.

Jad
06-10-2006, 02:05 AM,
General SP Wrote:Me ME me! Set something else up and again I can see if I can get acroos to your rear areas and find nothing! :)

Ok, I'll set up something after I watch the World Cup match. After that hand ball saved their bacon the last go-around, my second favorite team is who ever is playing Germany So today we root for the Costa Riccans. I would love a rematch with Germany, but I don't think the USA will escape it's group. I will be suprised if we even win a match. Last time we snuck up on some people, which won't happen this go around.
On the other hand, the Czech star is about 2 million years old and was retired until recently, which means he is slow and out of shape, as well as not being match tuff. Plus there has to be some lack of love from the guys who have practiced together and work hard to get there to have some aging prima donna come waltzing in at the last minute and steal the fruits of their labor. So there is something a smart coach could exploit there. It would seem like an ideal gamble to go to a box and one, or assign a younger, bigger, faster, stronger player to marke the old fart for 90 minutes. That is so rare in FIFA football that it would throw the Czech's off stride. And Italy could spend more time worrying about indictments then football, so who knows.
The US Side has the best team speed in the field and the second best goalie. Actually all that is missing from the US side is a major STAR. We have no player that can take over a match and dominate it. Once we get that, the USA will be atough out.
-Jessica Simpson
06-10-2006, 11:06 PM,
Grumbler Wrote:Pretty much anything goes. Slot 004 open and maybe 001. I have somewhat more experience then the ladder shows.Big Grin

I'd be up for a game, if there is still a slot free...
06-11-2006, 05:53 AM,
I can double slot on 004 if your willing to start one up with security set to low.
-Jessica Simpson
06-11-2006, 06:07 AM,
jadpanther Wrote:LOL........somewhat.......that's an understatement...........you have me chasing my tail like a rookie..........lol......turn to follow tonite.

Jad

IIRC, I have something in the 20's as far as ladder games. I didn't want anyone seeing the ad, looking me up and deciding I would make a nice snack, then finding out about turn 6 that this snack bites back. They dissappear into the woodwork before the teeth marks bleed. That is OK, but they do so without saying anything, which is NOT OK.
It leaves me with a dead slot. If it was a CD slot, it wouldn't matter since I would have 249 other slots. But the guys with CD slots are the same guys that will fight it out to the bitter end, so they don't burn slots.
Turn later. I took a real nice ride this morning. I murdered about 4.6 million bugs and I need to remove the remains from my bike, kit and person before taking a nap. Then I get to drink beer and play SP.
-Jessica Simpson
06-11-2006, 09:50 AM,
Grumbler Wrote:I can double slot on 004 if your willing to start one up with security set to low.

Sure thing! :)

If you have something ready to ship, send it to [email protected].