• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SFS Round 1 "Sitrep King" vote deadline today!
06-22-2006, 08:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2006, 08:30 PM by Thor.)
b_Exclamation Mark  SFS Round 1 "Sitrep King" vote deadline today!
Guys,

Today, Thursday, June 22 is the last day to vote for the "Sitrep King" of Round 1 of the Shark Fin Soup Tournament.

Please see the thread by Red Devil above and cast your ballot if you have not done so already. Only 24 votes have been cast in almost a week and there are about 88 players in the tournament. :bang:

Come on guys, there were some great sitreps submitted and a lot of time went into them by your comrades. At least take a minute to vote for your favorite author. :hissy:

Note: if the poll is not showing up near the top of your MB threads, change your setting to allow posts from the past 20 days and you will see it. If you have it set to display posts for only the past five days (default setting), the poll will have disappeared by now. But it is still there, if you change the number of days displayed on your page (see menu at bottom right of MB threads).

Last call, and 24 votes is pathetic. Please do your part and help one of these guys win the one year WWII Magazine subscription prize.

cheers
Thor
SFS Tournament Director Sgt

Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2006, 07:28 AM,
RE: SFS Round 1 "Sitrep King" vote deadline today!
Ping? :conf:

Vote Forest, vote . . . .

cheers
Thor
SFS Tournament Nanny :soap:
06-23-2006, 10:53 AM,
Lets see 2 years a Blitz member in that time I have 517 games completed on 3 ladders and have 14 games going as of today. I do the picture quiz for the Grapevine I just started as the Tourny Miester on the OpC Ladder, I have a 50 hour+ a week job, family, go fishing on sunday mornings for half the year anyway.
And I still managed to click on the poll link and pick a member. :rolleyes:

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-23-2006, 11:07 AM,
Hey Gary we need some one for a few more positions
seems you've got some spare time if you got time to vote...:grin2:

Come on ya slackers, just close your eyes and pick 1 if ya can't read their threads for God's sake...
06-23-2006, 11:10 AM,
LOL!!!
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-23-2006, 11:22 AM,
Hey! Who threw me the pity vote!!!

!@#*!&!%!!!!

I hate being patronized!!!

lol...

Cheers!

Leto