• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some questions for Volcano Man
06-09-2006, 02:12 PM,
RE: Some questions for Volcano Man
I have to add...

...I thought about it more and I suppose it depends on two different school of thoughts. I can certainly see what the concern, since some would expect that things that are beyond tactical control are in effect, but I think this is still represented. With higher quality levels given to different units in PzC they become more or less effective already, as well as more or less defensive. Also, the defense factors in the DB are not strictly taken from a straight armor level from the CS program but instead are a calculation based on its armor and its defense.

While I certainly agree that other factors take effect such as hiding or mobility but most people expect that when they fire on a light armored car unit with a battalion of Panthers or Tigers that they are going to get a good effect instead of one or two vehicles killed and that these vehicles should only be at the front long enough to locate the enemy.

But again, the points are valid. I encourage more discussions for and against the idea. I just wanted to say this because on second thought I do NOT think you are thinking about it "too much." The great thing about it this too is that with a couple of key strokes I can change all the ratings back (to a previous ALT OOB) if it is deemed necissary.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some questions for Volcano Man - by Elxaime - 06-08-2006, 02:11 PM
RE: Some questions for Volcano Man - by Volcano Man - 06-09-2006, 02:12 PM
RE: Some questions for Volcano Man - by Elxaime - 06-09-2006, 03:31 PM
RE: Some questions for Volcano Man - by TET2 - 06-10-2006, 07:54 AM
RE: Some questions for Volcano Man - by TET2 - 06-10-2006, 07:58 AM
RE: Some questions for Volcano Man - by Elxaime - 06-10-2006, 11:01 AM
RE: Some questions for Volcano Man - by Elxaime - 06-10-2006, 11:30 AM