• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Attn: Cimmerian
06-08-2006, 10:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2006, 10:57 AM by Iwo Jim.)
Attn: Cimmerian
Peter the last turn I played for Sicily tourney was the second half of turn 8 did you receive it? If so can you resend your turn 9 I haven't recieved anything from you since 5/26......thx...Jim
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2006, 02:18 PM,
RE: Attn: Cimmerian
I havent heard from Pete for a while, probaly about the same time you last had contact from him. I hope all is well!
Wigam
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
06-09-2006, 09:11 AM,
Sorry guys. I sent turns to both of you last night
As the heavens cannot hold two sons, the Earth cannot brook two masters - Alexander the Great
06-09-2006, 04:36 PM,
Cimmerian Wrote:Sorry guys. I sent turns to both of you last night

Cimm,

Is our dosSPMBT game still ongoing? Haven't heard from you in yonks.

Cheers,

John
06-13-2006, 09:21 AM,
Sorry to you as well, John. I've been setting up a new business with my brother and have been flat out. I have managed to keep my tourney turns going but haven't had time for the others. I will get it back to you today if you want to continue
As the heavens cannot hold two sons, the Earth cannot brook two masters - Alexander the Great
06-13-2006, 04:18 PM,

That's OK, Cimm - thought something nasty had happened to you, like a HD failure (or turning to drink...)

In your own time - play only when you are able to. No-one is clamouring to fill that Slot, so we can leave it open-ended. Or start a new one, if you prefer.

Cheers,

John