• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Foot units with speed 10km/h
06-09-2006, 03:03 AM,
RE: Foot units with speed 10km/h
Glenn,

The changes to the OOB you made have the following effects (so far, checking only in the Moscow.oob):

1) The 10th Panzer division Pioneer unit has no associated image. It's wanting to use "Pioneer (Mot)(-)" which has no bitmap. A simple copy of "Pioneer (Mot)" fixed this.

2) The 638 Legion des Voluntaires Francais, which heretofore was an SS unit, now has no nation specified. Thus, only the units' NATO symbol shows up on the map. I'm guessing that there is some other work in progress with this unit you haven't included. It's specified to use "Mot Inf" image which doesn't exist. If I change the nation to German, and work through the companies to make them use "41 Mot Inf" then their values change (number of men, etc.) to be standard German army. If I make them German-SS and use "SS Mot Inf" their values stay the same, so for my current game I've set them to be German-SS and use the SS Mot Inf image.

Also, Glenn, do you remember the question on the 41st Panzer Corps HQ having a soft range of 8 rather than 15 as all other Panzer Corps HQs are? Now would be a good time to address that, too.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foot units with speed 10km/h - by Jazman - 06-09-2006, 03:03 AM
RE: Foot units with speed 10km/h - by Jazman - 06-09-2006, 01:12 PM