• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Steel Panthers Opponent
06-08-2006, 12:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2006, 12:42 AM by Abrams M1A2.)
Looking for Steel Panthers Opponent
Hello,

I'm looking for a SP game. Currently own MBT, WAW and WW2. I prefer MBT but am willing to take any of these games. I'm new to the SP series, and haven't been able to PBEM yet.

I'm willing to tackle anyone, experienced or not. Even if I get my butt kicked I learn something.
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2006, 01:28 AM,
RE: Looking for Steel Panthers Opponent
I'm a mentor and could help you get familiar with the tricks of PBEM. I have H2H fr, WaW Enhanced and WaW8.4, any matching yours? I could play WinMBT or WinSPWW2 but I'm not as good with them.

Don't get scared by my ladder position, I'll report my victory as a draw and you can keep your victory if you manage to achieve that.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
06-08-2006, 01:41 AM,
I smell a shark in the water.......lol......only kidding Vesku is the best we have here at the blitz you will learn alot from him. Welcome to the club.

Jad
06-08-2006, 03:35 AM,
Thank you kind sir :)
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
06-08-2006, 06:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2006, 06:14 AM by Abrams M1A2.)
Sure, right now all I have is WaW 8.4 from the list you provided. You may select a scenario (I'm not to familar with it yet) or battle. Any of the major powers for a battle. Any balanced for a scenario.

My response time might be lagged a little since I will be out on business this weekend.