• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMAK Competition **Update**
06-08-2006, 06:40 AM,
RE: CMAK Competition **Update**
Hi All,

Rapsutin, Got your turn and will send it back soon. When I search under my name I can see my E-mail address, can someone else confirm that it is missing from my profile?
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2006, 07:05 AM,
I believe a default setting in your profile will hide your email address from others....you have to turn that off.
06-08-2006, 09:25 AM,
Yushal Wrote:I cant access your website. Sends me to this flashplayer download page, but that says I already have the latest flashplayer. Going to Macromedia website they say I have the latest player as well.

Nevertheless I cannot get past the download page....

Is there a buried URL I can try? A page that isnt the main page?

No idea Yusha - basically you need to go the Blitz scenario page and download FGM Jump Off and set it up as the defender and send the file to Geordie your opp in the 1st round. he will do the same for you so you play one defence and one attack.

As a note to all others please remember I need email confirmation to [email protected] to confirm the games have started so far I only have Rasputins and 101's.

Bootie
06-08-2006, 06:36 PM,
Bootie i've sent the files to my opponent but he didn't replyed ....can u contact him...i couldn't ...maybe he is gone or wrong email ?
06-08-2006, 09:03 PM,
Post on the MB for him... Im rather busy just now and dont have time to chase him down. A simple post here should suffice.

Bootie
06-08-2006, 09:05 PM,
i've just got word from him...he got my files and he will leave in vacation so i'll practice with the computer till he comes :-))
06-09-2006, 12:33 AM,
Ok, I find that I can get the file on A Few Good Men website. This is the same correct? No changes?

On other news, I am in touch with Geordie, but having some slight trouble getting CMAK reinstalled. Should have that done by this evening and the games begun.
06-09-2006, 01:00 AM,
Yushal Wrote:Ok, I find that I can get the file on A Few Good Men website. This is the same correct? No changes?

Correct.

Bootie
06-09-2006, 11:14 AM,
File sent to my 10th Mnt Div jdsu
06-09-2006, 11:22 AM,
Sent my file to McIvan yesterday.

Ivan if you see this i'll be away untill Monday.