• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TOAW III Fire in the East
06-07-2006, 02:34 AM,
TOAW III Fire in the East
Anyone up for tackling this puppy? Sides negotiable. Can do 2-4 turns a week.

Email: [email protected]

Respectfully
Josh
The Wolf
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2006, 08:46 AM,
RE: TOAW III Fire in the East
You should wait until the first patch, before starting something like this. We found a bug, that causes units to not reconstitute, and that would be a disaster for FitE. Though...it would cut down on the micromanaging a bit after the first year, or so...Big Grin

Scenarios that are smaller time scales, like 20 days to 4 weeks, should be minimally affected, given the amount of time that it takes for units to reconstitute. In fact, some of them might even play better!

Sorry about the inconvenience, we hope to release a patch to fix this, asap.

Finally, thanks for your purchase.
06-07-2006, 10:03 PM,
Hey Wolf,

Although James' advice would be the safest course, I can tell you that I was playing Korea 50-51 with the original release, and units were not reconstituting; I received and applied a beta patch, and without restarting the game, units have begun to reconstitute properly; so I do think you could patch, after you had begun the game. But I think the official patch will be up very soon.
06-08-2006, 10:49 AM,
Currahee Wrote:Hey Wolf,

Although James' advice would be the safest course, I can tell you that I was playing Korea 50-51 with the original release, and units were not reconstituting; I received and applied a beta patch, and without restarting the game, units have begun to reconstitute properly; so I do think you could patch, after you had begun the game. But I think the official patch will be up very soon.
Unless someone reports something very broken with it, it is the same one that will be released officially.
06-08-2006, 01:41 PM,
Thanks for the heads up guys. I've been following the patch release info and it will hopefully be released tomorrow (friday) if I heard right.

Yea, units not reconstituting would have been a huge problem !! :)

Thanks
Respectfully
Josh
A simple man