06-05-2006, 09:17 AM,
RE: New CMAK Tournament
A few questions for the meister
Are the games reported on the ladder?
What's the trophy? :)

Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2006, 09:23 AM,
Yes the games will be reported on the ladder and as for the trophy well there isnt one but hey... you do get bragging rights over the rest of the combatants for the foeseeable future. On second thoughts I may get someone to rustle up a nice tournament badge to be placed on the member page for the eventual victor.

Also please note that FGM members who took part in the original that it is only open to members who werent involved first time round. Not that they get any advantage but I'd like it open to players who havent tried it before. Dang guess your still OK Randy... its ummm well its also not open to people whose initals start with R and display a devil in their signature. LOL

Bootie
06-05-2006, 09:32 AM,
Sorry, where would one sign up? At your website? Or does this post serve.
06-05-2006, 09:35 AM,
I feel some biased sentiments here... LOL

I'll sign up, but only if I don't have to fight Raz.. wouldn't want a total walkover now would we? Big Grin
06-05-2006, 10:45 AM,
RedDevil (FGM) Wrote:I feel some biased sentiments here... LOL
I'll sign up, but only if I don't have to fight Raz.. wouldn't want a total walkover now would we? Big Grin
Man,you're lucky i played two rounds already-and seems like i'll play the third also-in the original only-fgm tourney :smoke:.But look at the bright side:if you'll join now you'll play with someone who you actually can defeat :kill:
Btw-if i were you i'd start praying.Most likely i'll finish tomorrow my cmak setup and you can have then your "walkover" :chainsaw:
Send this user an email
06-05-2006, 10:59 AM,
I'll sign up for this Bootie, sounds good, and I enjoy the Italian front....
06-05-2006, 02:35 PM,
I'll play.
06-05-2006, 06:20 PM,
Ok, please sign me up.

jdsu aka 10th Mnt Div jdsu

PS: how big are the scenarios ?
I noticed the byte sized Pairs Tourney scenario have gone up to the 2-3000 pts per side. which I think is about double the original intent. Very fun scenario though, Assault on Goldtap. Well as soviets it was.

06-05-2006, 06:20 PM,
Ok, please sign me up.

jdsu aka 10th Mnt Div jdsu

PS: how big are the scenarios ?
I noticed the byte sized Pairs Tourney scenario have gone up to the 2-3000 pts per side. which I think is about double the original intent. Very fun scenario though, Assault on Goldtap. Well as soviets it was.