• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changes in Command
06-04-2006, 11:27 PM,
Changes in Command
Guys, There's a been a few changes made to the Staffing here on the CM ladder this month.

I will stepping into the Head Custodian position at this time as Wild Bill is stepping down to an assistant role due to time constriants in real life preventing him from devoting time to the position.

I hope to inject some fresh ideas and new life into the ladder here. To win your support and confidence that I will do as good or better of a job than before, is a pretty good challenge. I hope I'm up to it, and can make this the biggest and best ladder the Blitz club has to offer.

We also have a new CM Assistant Custodian rising to meet the challenges this ladder provides. FUBAR aka Matthew Allen, is a current gamer here and he has displayed a calm level headedness in his actions and postings. We look forward to utilizing his skills and ideas here at the Blitz.
Let's all give him a warm welcome and crush his tanks like the bugs they are :)

RedDevil (FGM)
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2006, 12:19 AM,
RE: Changes in Command
Oooh, changes

Well done Red Devil;

Quote:I will do as good or better of a job than before
I'm sure that in time you will be able to match the bar previously set by Wild Bill.

Quote:I hope to inject some fresh ideas and new life into the ladder here.
Cool, as the premiere ladder at the Blitz it deserves no less and I for one am looking forward to all the ideas that will no doubt be appearing in the coming days and weeks.

Quote:We also have a new CM Assistant Custodian rising to meet the challenges this ladder provides.
I can think of no-one who is more suited to fill the post than Matt, a trully solid bloke here and I'm glad to see that the Blitz took their time over choosing a succesor to PB. I'm sure after vetting all the applicants that a unanimous decision was agreed upon.

Well done Matt, its about time we had an assistant who understands the British slant on things, especially the diffrent sense of humour and that old chestnut - irony.

Finally, thanks to WIld Bill for all youve done for the CM ladder all these years, your efforts have been trully astonishing.
06-05-2006, 12:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-05-2006, 12:24 AM by Corsair.)
Congrats... I know both of you since quite a while (have played more with Matt than with Randy though..) and I am sure you will do a good job. I personnally will do my best to help by participating in the life of the MB.. Thks Wild Bill for the good job you've done in the past years. I am sure all have appreciated.
In Martin Baker we trust.
06-05-2006, 07:05 AM,
I am looking forward to the challenge of helping out with the Combat Mission ladder in any way that i can.

I only hope to match all the sterling work of the previous custodians that have gone before. They have left some big shoes to fill and will be sorely missed.

Oh and leave my tanks alone. ;)

Happy gaming all.

TTFN Matt
06-05-2006, 01:52 PM,
Thanks to Wild Bill for his dedicated service to date. cheers

Thanks to Red Devil for his dedicated service to date and to come. cheers

Thanks to Fubar for ... well, for being Fubar? No, that doesn't sound right! :happy:
06-05-2006, 08:51 PM,
Congrats
06-06-2006, 09:57 PM,
Randy - does this mean we now send our emails to dogging players to you instead?
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
06-07-2006, 09:35 AM,
yes you can send them to me
06-11-2006, 11:54 AM,
Excellent Randy. I am sure you will be up to the challenge.