• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Just enlisted
06-03-2006, 06:28 AM,
Just enlisted
Veteran of the Battleground series has just enlisted in the Union Army...I just ordered HPS Gettysburg...was a tough choice..will arrive next week, and would apreciate a rebel to whup on...er, to whup up on me really as I'm a noob to it...it sounded nice though.

I ordered Campaign 1776 too. I know that's not supported at this ladder, but do any of you guys play it?

"I'll wrestle anybody in the crowd!"

Pappy Boyington
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2006, 07:04 PM,
RE: Just enlisted
1776 is supported on the Nappy ladder, why not post there for a game :)
06-03-2006, 09:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2006, 09:31 PM by Abatis.)
Foul. Wrote:1776 is supported on the Nappy ladder, why not post there for a game :)

Hey thanks! I didn't realize that, will do. I take it French and Indian War and 1812 are over there too then?

Next month I plan to get Ozark...it was a tough pick between that and Gettysburg....lived there for several years and saw many of those battlefields;has a draw for me. Northwest Arkansas is one of the nicest placest on earth IMHO, a good place to live.

Gettysburg has so many scenarios though, and I figured the Eastern Theatre would get me opponents quickly, so I went with that..

"I'll wrestle anybody in the crowd!"

Pappy Boyington
06-04-2006, 03:47 AM,
Yes, you can play F&IW and 1812, it may take a while to find an opponent though, its not a very active ladder.