• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What the?
06-01-2006, 11:45 AM,
c_Question Mark  What the?
We all know that ladder points don't really matter (wink wink) but - has anyone noticed that Easymeat got a whopping 4463 points and Herrbix got 2550 points for reporting ONE - that is correct - ONE - operation called "Pieper's Bridge in Kharkov." It took me a year playing 20 hours a week to get 5000 points. How can this result be accurate? Enlighten me please.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2006, 11:55 AM,
RE: What the?
WTF doesn't quite cover that does it? Eek

Obviously a glitch somewhere. We'll run it to ground and let you know what we find out.

Paul
06-01-2006, 12:16 PM,
Seems that someone had loaded 2 versions of the scenario in the database and one of them had a SM of 255 (or some such absurid number). It's been fixed and all should now be well again.

Thanks for pointing it out.

paul
06-02-2006, 03:53 AM,
Damn i was just going to get a guy to play that scenario with. that would give me thepoints i need to pass Goordie. You guys have mess up the best laid plans. OH well back to the old fashion way.

Walkure:whis:
06-02-2006, 12:38 PM,
Yeah - I was gonna say - who wants to play me two out of three in that thing? he he
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift