• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Allied Opponent for Bulge 44 - closed
05-28-2022, 08:40 AM,
RE: Allied Opponent for Bulge 44
(05-28-2022, 08:38 AM)Ricky B Wrote: I strongly suggest avoiding explicit supply in this one. Typhoon and I played it with explicit supply, with my controlling the Germans. I managed to get a few units off an exit objective, and could have managed more but wanted to fight it out more. However, we had no supply left except the trickle making it to the front over time, with all artillery out of ammo and most vehicles low fuel. So it was an infantry stalemate, really.

I did every management trick I could think of to minimize supply usage, but to no avail - supply needs to be 50% higher maybe - the shortage applied to both sides, not just the Germans where some sort of lack would be reasonable, but not to the extent we saw - and that included capturing allied supply on the way to the Rhine.

Rick
Good advice!   LOL
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2022, 10:08 PM,
(05-26-2022, 04:44 AM)von Mohr Wrote: Achtung Herren,

I am seeking an experienced Allied opponent for a Bulge '44 campaign scenario, specifically the add-on scenario named Bulge Revived. I would like to exchange 2+ turns per week. I am negotiable on optional rules. If interested please send message to my HQ.

von Mohr Helmet Smile

P.S.- If you need the Bulge Revived scn. files . I will be glad to send them. Just send me and e-mail and I will reply.

OK I will give it a go. Go ahead and start it up and send to blackburnedATbellsouthDOTnet
05-29-2022, 12:24 AM,
(05-28-2022, 10:08 PM)Gray Nemesis Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 04:44 AM)von Mohr Wrote: Achtung Herren,

I am seeking an experienced Allied opponent for a Bulge '44 campaign scenario, specifically the add-on scenario named Bulge Revived. I would like to exchange 2+ turns per week. I am negotiable on optional rules. If interested please send message to my HQ.

von Mohr Helmet Smile

P.S.- If you need the Bulge Revived scn. files . I will be glad to send them. Just send me and e-mail and I will reply.

OK I will give it a go. Go ahead and start it up and send to blackburnedATbellsouthDOTnet

Thank you for offer but I have already accepted another offer to play Bulge. Maybe we can play at another time. Tom