• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

!!! Attention to Orders !!!
08-27-2021, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-27-2021, 09:53 AM by Scud.)
News  !!! Attention to Orders !!!
Hawk Kriegsman, front and center!

I'm pleased to award you the Primus Prior +900 Medal, for your 1900th reported game on the CS ladder.

As of right now, there is no more. That's as far as anyone thought to go. For 2000 we'll have to come up with a new medal. Perhaps the "Seriously, You Need to Get a Life" medal. Dunno, but we should have a few months to think about it.

Congrats, Erik, quite an achievement. First 1900 beers are on Phil and Ed and I'll get the one after that. Next Round

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2021, 10:50 AM,
RE: !!! Attention to Orders !!!
Erik, 1900!!...OMG!!

I wish to god I knew how you did it!?

Over the years I would be a bloody pile of ground meat at the edge of my property courtesy of my better half for using that much time and physical resources on gaming...wait I think she is listening.

At any rate, congrats Erik!

You ever get to North Central Ohio, drinks will always be on me!

Nice job my friend!!

John Smile
08-27-2021, 04:09 PM,
That is quite an achievement, Erik, salute! Wine
Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-27-2021, 07:02 PM,
Very impressive. Congratulations.   Smoke6
08-27-2021, 10:27 PM,
Congratulations!
08-27-2021, 10:29 PM,
Wow! Eek

That came quickly. Good job! Thumbs Up

Farmer

HSL
08-28-2021, 01:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-28-2021, 01:10 AM by Hawk Kriegsman.)
Thanks much! 

A salute to all my opponents over the last 18 years.  I could not have gotten to this milestone with out you. 

A few special shout outs. 

John Vitto for having the most matches with me. 

Ed Silcox for really helping establish the building blocks of solid play (whether I still have any of those blocks is a matter for debate!) and for his unwavering honesty for all things right and wrong with CS and it development. 

Jason Petho for a ton of hard work, great scenarios and showing me that Extreme Assault can and does work. 

John Walker for being the only Blitz member who I have actually met face to face. 

Randy Pflume for well being Randy 

Mike Amos for excellent scenario design and the willingness to put up with my critiquing of his scenarios. 

David Bracken for moderating this lovely mess and putting up with my nonsense when I was more fiery.

Jim VonKrieg for founding this site. 

I am sure there are others that also are owed extra words.  I love ya all even if I did not mention ya. 

Stay safe 

Erik
08-28-2021, 01:05 AM,
(08-27-2021, 10:50 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Erik, 1900!!...OMG!!

I wish to god I knew how you did it!?

Over the years I would be a bloody pile of ground meat at the edge of my property courtesy of my better half for using that much time and physical resources on gaming...wait I think she is listening.

At any rate, congrats Erik!

You ever get to North Central Ohio, drinks will always be on me!

Nice job my friend!!

John Smile

Hi John, 

Thanks for the words.

I wish I knew.   I have a very patient wife. 

Did a quick little breakdown. 

From 2010 to date I have completed 625 matches or 52 per year. 

From 2003 to 2009 I completed 1275 matches or 182 per year! 

So I have slowed down quite a bit. 

I am not that far away living in eastern PA so who knows. 

Stay safe, 

Erik
08-28-2021, 01:51 AM,
Truly impressive number. And I am just working hard ( this is not a very fitting description given Hawk's tally) yo get to 200 mark. This is very bleak number for 10 years at the club as Erik pointed out that on some years he averaged close to that number...

I am not sure how I ca be celebrating getting to 200 now ROTFLMAO
08-28-2021, 04:16 AM,
(08-28-2021, 01:51 AM)PawelM Wrote: Truly impressive number. And I am just working hard ( this is not a very fitting description given Hawk's tally) yo get to 200 mark. This is very bleak number for 10 years at the club as Erik pointed out that on some years he averaged close to that number...

I am not sure how I ca be celebrating getting to 200 now ROTFLMAO

Oh sure you can,  but just a small beer glass.  Big Laugh Hawk will be drinking from a golden tub. Congrats Hawk great accomplishment.