• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anniversary!
03-03-2021, 12:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2021, 12:11 AM by RedDevil.)
My 2 Cents  Anniversary!
Wow..  talk about treading deep water...nose just above the waves...
Dev hath been married, to the same.., loving, caring, wife, of my dreams,..(HA) for 24 years,  2/18/21..and "nothing" has changed since 1988, when we 1st started dating.. OTHER, than the knowledge, that someday, I will not wake up  because of a knife in my chest...

Then I get an email ,from Matrix/Slitherine saying we've been bitches for 18 years as well...
Not so sure I wanna go buy something at 50% off..,
yet..
Jester

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2021, 01:19 AM,
RE: Anniversary!
LOL! They say that a stab to the chest is pure hatred. They want to look you in the eyes and you see them too! Eek

Mine, hates me but she does not want to look at me. I guess I'll get one in the back? Rolling Eyes 

After that I won't need a discount from Matrix? TEEHEE

Farmer

HSL
03-03-2021, 08:15 AM,
Off Topic  RE: Anniversary!
What is it that we have done to make them hate us, Ed?
Soap Box
We always gave them the paycheck, took them on trips, bought them what ever they wanted.. picked up our dirty clothes, put the toilet seat down, fixed the shit, painted the shit, let them go out with the bitches, watched the girlie shows, massaged their feet...rubbed their backs.. Gave them the woohoo talk.. let those cold feet between your legs...

Anyone here, who says they didn't do none of that... is a Liar... LOL
Piano2

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
03-03-2021, 10:03 AM,
It's just never enough?

Farmer

HSL
03-03-2021, 10:21 AM,
My wife loves me.

Honest.  Whistle
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-03-2021, 11:47 AM,
My wife loves me too Dave! Wink

But sometimes our schedules/interests don't match. 

Not sure how to explain it any other way. 

But I love her more than anything in the known universe!! Big Grin
03-03-2021, 11:04 PM,
Off Topic  RE: Anniversary!
(03-03-2021, 10:21 AM)Scud Wrote: My wife loves me.

Honest.  Whistle

Sure she does, Dave & John... mine does too! LMAO LMAO TEEHEE ROTFLMAO Big Laugh LOL Rolling Eyes Jester

Hope yer ok with the OT, sometimes we need to just let loose on the womenfolk..

I once took my wife out shooting... once...
 took her fishing once...  just once....
  Had her change the Carburetor on my (ex) friends car.. once....
we had sex.. twice..  I got 2 kids as proof... Propeller Hat

There is a lesson beginning to show here, fellows... Whip
once is more than enough.. for chicks and "man things" Whistle

Dev
03-03-2021, 11:26 PM,
Ha Dev!

Mine is not into guns or war. She being a retired nurse, I can understand her point.

She likes riding in boats and walking along the shore but she would never grab a fish! LMAO

She doesn't understand the building or mechanical world but she will hand me a tool that I need. Big Grin

She has a green thumb and loves all animals. But she hates insects...hmmm! Propeller Hat

After 31 years of marriage I wouldn't know what to do if she wasn't around and that is the truth!

After all that time I'm glad we're still together! Smile
03-04-2021, 12:13 AM,
(03-03-2021, 12:11 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Wow..  talk about treading deep water...nose just above the waves...
Dev hath been married, to the same.., loving, caring, wife, of my dreams,..(HA) for 24 years,  2/18/21..and "nothing" has changed since 1988, when we 1st started dating.. OTHER, than the knowledge, that someday, I will not wake up  because of a knife in my chest...

Then I get an email ,from Matrix/Slitherine saying we've been bitches for 18 years as well...
yet..
Jester

Dev

Roseanne said the quickest way to a man's heart is through the chest.   Big Grin

She dated you that long and still married you?  She lose a bet or something?  Procrastinator!  Big Grin   Me and Lisa were 3 weeks when I proposed and 3 months when we were married.  We've been married 38 years.  Sounds like a long time.  But, when you are actually there, you wonder where the time has gone.  I'd do it all over in a heart beat!
03-04-2021, 09:23 AM,
(03-04-2021, 12:13 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 12:11 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Wow..  talk about treading deep water...nose just above the waves...

yet..
Jester

Dev

Roseanne said the quickest way to a man's heart is through the chest.   Big Grin

She dated you that long and still married you?  She lose a bet or something?  Procrastinator!  Big Grin   Me and Lisa were 3 weeks when I proposed and 3 months when we were married.  We've been married 38 years.  Sounds like a long time.  But, when you are actually there, you wonder where the time has gone.  I'd do it all over in a heart beat!
Mark, she prolly did have a bet floating... Hope it was for a large sum, as all her friends are on their 2nd & 3rds...
 The Love of my life, since we 1st met.. We're cursed to be with each other,.  :P

BTW.. Congrats to all you feckers with more years together, than me!
You must be doing something right, EY?

Dev