• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New to forum opponent wanted
01-19-2021, 06:45 AM,
Opponent Wanted  New to forum opponent wanted
I've played CS on and off for years. I would mostly just play scenarios vs the AI and the linked campaign games. Pretty excited to find a forum of people who still play these games. Any specific rules I should know ahead of time? 

I'm looking for an opponent to play a medium sized game in EF or WF.  I can probably manage a few turns during the week and more on the weekends. Any side any year I'm not picky. Your choice!
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2021, 07:22 AM,
RE: New to forum opponent wanted
Welcome to the Blitz!

Players' personal rules can be found here: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=61755

Note that some will be different from others, and may have changed over the years (the use of extreme assault, for instance). That thread should give you a good idea, though. Always check with your opponent first, though, before beginning a game until you've established a rapport.

Good luck,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-19-2021, 01:42 PM,
RE: New to forum opponent wanted
(01-19-2021, 06:45 AM)VoteQuimby Wrote: I've played CS on and off for years. I would mostly just play scenarios vs the AI and the linked campaign games. Pretty excited to find a forum of people who still play these games. Any specific rules I should know ahead of time? 

I'm looking for an opponent to play a medium sized game in EF or WF.  I can probably manage a few turns during the week and more on the weekends. Any side any year I'm not picky. Your choice!

Ive just gotten back on the game myself, Please send what you want. I prefer WF or EF

John