• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Prucha scenarios
09-29-2020, 03:10 AM,
Prucha scenarios
I was just looking through the France 40 scenarios of reported games and I noticed that most of the Prucha scenario versions are missing. Hopefully they will be added soon.
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2020, 04:00 AM,
RE: Prucha scenarios
(09-29-2020, 03:10 AM)Bioman Wrote: I was just looking through the France 40 scenarios of reported games and I noticed that most of the Prucha scenario versions are missing. Hopefully they will be added soon.

Are you waiting on them to be added so you can report a game or to just read the scenario descriptions, etc.?

If you need to report a game, feel free to let us know and we can add that specific scenario into the database for you.
09-29-2020, 04:34 AM,
(09-29-2020, 03:10 AM)Bioman Wrote: I was just looking through the France 40 scenarios of reported games and I noticed that most of the Prucha scenario versions are missing. Hopefully they will be added soon.

I worked with Green to add all the Prucha scenarios into the DB about two months back, which one's do you think are missing?
09-29-2020, 04:59 AM,
They should all be there but as is the standard practice, they are listed by the scenario title not the file name and are prefixed by date and scenario number. So for example #512_01_Gembloux_Gap_Prucha will be listed as The 0512_01: The Matador's Cloak. Hope that helps.
09-29-2020, 01:43 PM,
(09-29-2020, 04:59 AM)Green Wrote: They should all be there but as is the standard practice, they are listed by the scenario title not the file name and are prefixed by date and scenario number. So for example #512_01_Gembloux_Gap_Prucha will be listed as The 0512_01: The Matador's Cloak. Hope that helps.
I found it. The problem was is as you said they are listed by scenario title and not file name. What is coconfusing is that  at least one of the Prucha scenarios is listed with Prucha added to the name and that is confusing.
09-29-2020, 03:05 PM,
You are right Nick, it is confusing. The problem was that Prucha did not include the prefix in the titles and so these had to be added to give variations using the same title a unique entry in the database. For example, all 6 Prucha campaigns have the identical title of "Fall Gelb".

Additionally if a Prucha title matched the title of an original scenario, then 'Prucha' needed to be added to the title to create a distinct entry. Not ideal but I could see no way around it.