12-14-2019, 12:51 PM,
RE: JTS Discount
Salerno '43, thanks Rich!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2019, 01:30 PM,
Resist... buying...... 2 many.... titles...!!! :)

Thx for this!
12-14-2019, 05:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2019, 05:35 PM by Simulacra53.)
(12-14-2019, 10:15 AM)Strela Wrote: If you’re looking at any Modern Campaigns, take advantage of the discount. I’m close to having the ‘Gold’ updates done for them as well....

David

This should be a great deal - combining the release of your MC Gold update and a XMAS discount.

Completed the MC series before, but eagerly awaiting news on the GOLD standard release, including integrated campaign mods.

Whip
12-14-2019, 10:04 PM,
Got myself now Wolfpack, PzB Normandy and MC NorthGermanPlain85. :-)

I have MC Danube Front from HPS, anybody knows if I will automatically get the Gold-installer once released or do I have to apply somewhere?
"Tapfer. Standhaft. Treu." - PzGrenB.13 Ried/Innkreis
12-14-2019, 10:24 PM,
Nice one thanks folks,ill make sure we put up an "announcement"in our Steam JTS Group.I only last week purchased Stalngrad'42 and Kharkov'42 both excellent purchase's btw now ive got to find me a third one that will stand up to the other two =) any ideas? i do like the russian front...and i like HUGE scenarios too
12-14-2019, 10:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-14-2019, 10:38 PM by IckieStickie.)
(12-14-2019, 10:04 PM)KAreil Wrote: Got myself now Wolfpack, PzB Normandy and MC NorthGermanPlain85. :-)

I have MC Danube Front from HPS, anybody knows if I will automatically get the Gold-installer once released or do I have to apply somewhere?

Hi,just let one of the staff at JTS know and they will give you a Key that works and Golds you up.im pretty sure thats how it works.All the PzC Games have now been upgraded to Gold standard.=)
12-15-2019, 01:16 AM,
(12-14-2019, 10:04 PM)KAreil Wrote: Got myself now Wolfpack, PzB Normandy and MC NorthGermanPlain85. :-)

I think, IIRC, they check the data base to make sure you purchased the game or you can take a picture for them to see and they will send you an email with a code key.  When you get it, you delete the game and then run the update.  Check with them to make sure.  You will probably be notified what to do in the email.
12-15-2019, 02:51 AM,

You can write me at the support account - [email protected] - include your full name.

If you bought direct from HPS I will find you in that database.

If you bought somewhere else, submit a picture of all your games and I will convert them to JTS versions.

A sample image is attached here of what I need.

Attached Files
.jpg   Game-sample.JPG (Size: 57.3 KB / Downloads: 14)
12-15-2019, 04:01 AM,
I'm not seeing any discount code when I click on the link, it just takes me to the JTS store front. Is this discount still active?
12-15-2019, 04:07 AM,
(12-15-2019, 04:01 AM)davehueglin Wrote: I'm not seeing any discount code when I click on the link, it just takes me to the JTS store front. Is this discount still active?

Just fill your cart, go to checkout.
You should see discount in your total.