• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kampfgruppe Peiper Lost?
11-08-2019, 05:50 AM,
Kampfgruppe Peiper Lost?
Greetings,
                 I had to reload my JTCS today and everything seems to be working well except the Kampfgruppe Peiper LCG seems to have taken a direct hit from a jabo Helmet Rolleyes !!   It's on the WF list of available DCG's and LCG's but when I try to load it, the first page is badly corrupted.  EF is OK as are the other LCG/DCG's on WF.  I don't recall if this is a stock campaign that came pre-loaded on WF or if I found it somewhere on the internet.  If so, does anyone know where I might find it or even provide me with the link?   Many thanks for your support
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2019, 02:02 PM,
RE: Kampfgruppe Peiper Lost?
I don't see a Kampfgruppe Peiper in the scenario database. If you search for just Kampfgruppe there are about 5 that come up. Do you know who the designer was?

I recommend you post on the CS forum and see if one of the guys there can help you out.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-08-2019, 10:52 PM,
RE: Kampfgruppe Peiper Lost?
(11-08-2019, 02:02 PM)Scud Wrote: I don't see a Kampfgruppe Peiper in the scenario database. If you search for just Kampfgruppe there are about 5 that come up. Do you know who the designer was?

I recommend you post on the CS forum and see if one of the guys there can help you out.

Thanks for the help Scud but I actually found a way to fix it myself last night.  I had saved the campaign to my Matrix Games folder but when I opened it I of course found the WF subfolder.  It ran perfectly after I saved the campaign to the WF folder.  I learned something, thanks.