• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

It's been a long time...
12-24-2016, 09:58 PM,
Opponent Needed  It's been a long time...
...since I played a game, because of too much of this Hamster Wheel (aka. work...). I have a few days of vacation this Christmas so I am thinking of picking up my old favourite hobby. Looking for a WWII medium sized scenario, I have most of the "Tiller Operational Campaigns" games (those I do not have I can buy and download so that will be no issue).

Merry Christmas to all of you,
Hans "Heinz" Olofsson
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2016, 12:59 AM,
RE: It's been a long time...
Good to see you out and about Hans, and away from Wheel of Work. I don't have time for a game myself, just one day off next week and spending it on the next PzB game.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-25-2016, 02:44 AM,
(12-24-2016, 09:58 PM)Heinz Wrote: ...since I played a game, because of too much of this Hamster Wheel (aka. work...). I have a few days of vacation this Christmas so I am thinking of picking up my old favourite hobby. Looking for a WWII medium sized scenario, I have most of the "Tiller Operational Campaigns" games (those I do not have I can buy and download so that will be no issue).

Hans "Heinz" Olofsson

Welcome back! Sent you an e-mail if you are still looking for a game.
12-25-2016, 07:12 PM,
(12-25-2016, 12:59 AM)Ricky B Wrote: Good to see you out and about Hans, and away from Wheel of Work. I don't have time for a game myself, just one day off next week and spending it on the next PzB game.

Rick

Thanks Rick Smile I remember you as a very tough opponent, looking forward to meet you on the digital battlefield in the near future!

Best regards,
Hans
12-29-2016, 02:28 AM,
(12-24-2016, 09:58 PM)Heinz Wrote: ...since I played a game, because of too much of this Hamster Wheel (aka. work...). I have a few days of vacation this Christmas so I am thinking of picking up my old favourite hobby. Looking for a WWII medium sized scenario, I have most of the "Tiller Operational Campaigns" games (those I do not have I can buy and download so that will be no issue).

Hans "Heinz" Olofsson

I have started a game with Partizanka (M41' 1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka [HTH]) but I think I will have the time for another game, any takers?