• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grenada Tournament
01-24-2015, 12:33 PM,
RE: Grenada Tournament
Ok, Gentlemen, thank you. There are still two games outstanding including the one for the championship. Remember the winner gets a free HPS/JTS game. And don't forget to report your games on the ladder. If you don't know what this means, let me know and I will walk you through it.
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2015, 02:16 AM,
Cuban Victory (Juan Manuel) vs Americans (Diegovich)

Regards
02-21-2015, 10:38 AM,
Jeff, I want to give an update on this game. It is going slowly and my apologies. Work/life balance is a bit skewed at the moment. But we are playing!
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE. [Death, Discworld] Dux Flavius Aetius )'(
03-02-2015, 03:05 AM,
Cool beans! I was getting worried.
05-20-2015, 12:54 AM,
Gentlemen

It has been almost three months since there was any communication regarding the last game yet to be reported. I think this is significantly more than enough time to complete a scenario of this size. I would like to finish this tournament and move on to the next. Consequently, if I do get a game report on the last remaining game within the next week, I am going to declare the third place finisher the winner and award the prizes.

Jeff Conner
06-01-2015, 04:02 AM,
Gentlemen

Since I have not heard from either Dux Aetius or Mfarl2001, I am going to declare the tournament finished and award first place to SandySandie. Congratulations. The final standings are listed on the Competitions page if you are interested. As mentioned before, the winner is awarded a free John Tiller game of his choosing and Diegovich was randomly chosen to receive a copy of Winter War that I have here somewhere. If the winners will contact me by email, I will provide information on how they can receive their prizes. Thanks to all who participated.

Jeff Conner
06-02-2015, 12:57 AM,
Congratulations Sandy!
06-05-2015, 06:54 AM,
(06-01-2015, 04:02 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: Gentlemen

Since I have not heard from either Dux Aetius or Mfarl2001, I am going to declare the tournament finished and award first place to SandySandie. Congratulations. The final standings are listed on the Competitions page if you are interested. As mentioned before, the winner is awarded a free John Tiller game of his choosing and Diegovich was randomly chosen to receive a copy of Winter War that I have here somewhere. If the winners will contact me by email, I will provide information on how they can receive their prizes. Thanks to all who participated.

Jeff Conner

Thank you, but I did win by default, but a wins a win. Thank You Sign Great playing against you guys, lets all sign up for the next competition, hopefully DBP.
Cheers Sandy
06-12-2015, 06:49 AM,
Congratulations Sandy.

Sorry for holding up the tournament but I was waiting for an update from Mfarl2001, but haven't had anything in nearly a month. Jeff, I never got any emails from you?
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE. [Death, Discworld] Dux Flavius Aetius )'(
06-12-2015, 06:50 AM,
And I was feeling good about that last game too :-(