• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Game?
04-26-2012, 12:24 PM,
Team Game?
Gentlemen:

I just missed out on opportunity to participate in a team game on another ladder. I thought I might bring it up here and see if there is enough interest for a three on three team game. It would need to be a larger scenario, but we could probably find something in one of the games. Is there any interest? I have been part of team games in both the Campaign Series and Panzer Campaigns and found them to be a lot of fun.

Jeff
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2012, 12:38 PM,
RE: Team Game?
Did you have any particular title that you were thinking of playing as a team game?

Sounds interesting.
04-26-2012, 01:19 PM,
It should probably be one of the more popular titles. I'd suggest either Eagle Strike or Red Victory, but I am open to any of them.

Jeff
04-26-2012, 02:32 PM,
I am in for either title. Tempted

I pick Chad! Warrior
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
04-26-2012, 03:33 PM,
How about Red Victory's Liebstandarte at Kursk scenario? It appears to be one of the larger scenarios by size modifier. While it may not be perfectly balanced, the Russians have at least won before. It's not huge so a two against two match would be fine if there aren't more people who would like to play. If there are five, I'd suggest that the Germans have three players.

Jeff
04-26-2012, 10:43 PM,
I'd be willing to give it a go.Orc

It sounds like alot of fun.
04-26-2012, 10:45 PM,
(04-26-2012, 03:33 PM)Jeff Conner Wrote: How about Red Victory's Liebstandarte at Kursk scenario? It appears to be one of the larger scenarios by size modifier. While it may not be perfectly balanced, the Russians have at least won before. It's not huge so a two against two match would be fine if there aren't more people who would like to play. If there are five, I'd suggest that the Germans have three players.

Jeff

I'm up to play the ruskies. Tank7

04-26-2012, 11:05 PM,
We'll have to figure out a way to score this on the ladder, since there has never been a team game reported on the SB ladder, at least to my knowledge...
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
04-26-2012, 11:08 PM,
Alan, Do you have an open plate to be able to play in this one?
04-27-2012, 02:02 AM,
I am interested if you still need somebody.