• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need game to maintain ladder status
08-18-2011, 01:01 AM,
Need game to maintain ladder status
I have more of less retired but wish to maintain my ladder standing. Considering my position at the bottom of the ladder, that might be ladder reclining.
Anyway I wish a medium sized battle (10,000 points or so) set in September of 2011 between Iran and Turkey. Meeting engagement, No ammo resupply (ordinance sections) 15% arty, air negotiable. Will use the custom map generator for a map.
To my former opponents who got ladder fat off my carcass, I'm not returning for a series, just one (1) game to stay active on the ladder. I'll be happy to be slaughtered under that condition.
You can pick your side.
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2011, 02:33 AM,
RE: Need game to maintain ladder status
Good day I'm available if you still have not found an apponent. Email me at [email protected]

Volker
08-19-2011, 08:09 AM,
Slot filled.
08-19-2011, 10:12 AM,
:hissy:

nuts
08-20-2011, 11:52 PM,
I miss our campaign game Marines vs Norks. I think I still have the files. We could continue at a turn per week or so. First one to die of old age loses.
08-22-2011, 10:50 AM,
(08-20-2011, 11:52 PM)low_bidder Wrote: I miss our campaign game Marines vs Norks. I think I still have the files. We could continue at a turn per week or so. First one to die of old age loses.

well.. I'm up for that if you are..
I'll look into my files, myb e I still have them also

Cheers!
Greybeard

08-23-2011, 03:07 AM,
OK files sent. IIRC, they are 5.0 files. Might be 4.5 I know old men are slow but a decade to finish a game! Is that a record? Does anybody care?