• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What's the "warning level"
01-27-2010, 02:50 AM,
What's the "warning level"
I noticed a "warning level" next to a members post.

What is the purpose and meaning of this percentage?

Pat

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2010, 03:42 AM,
RE: What's the "warning level"
I believe Pat it refers to how much you have transgresed the rules and how close you are getting to be being banned !.

(01-27-2010, 02:50 AM)Montana Grizz Wrote: I noticed a "warning level" next to a members post.

What is the purpose and meaning of this percentage?

Pat
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-27-2010, 04:37 AM,
Correct Toni.

And additionally, members can only see their own warning level, and not those of other members (others will always appear as 0%) to preserve privacy, and to prevent anyone from attempting to troll or bait some one who is in jeopardy.
01-27-2010, 04:47 AM,
"and not those of other members (others will always appear as 0%) to preserve privacy"

Paul, your Site Commander tools may be giving you the ability to see the levels of others? :dunno:
I have checked and can only see my own "warning level". I do not see a 0% on any other member's posts.

cheers

HSL
01-27-2010, 10:54 AM,
Warning level?
This is getting to be no fun at all :-(

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
01-27-2010, 01:00 PM,
I wasn't sure what 0% meant and I was trying to figure out someway of improving my score :hissy:

Now that I have discovered that 0% is a good score, I am making every effort to keep it low.

Pat

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

01-27-2010, 06:30 PM,
Pat,

I can increase it if you want ! ;);)

(01-27-2010, 01:00 PM)Montana Grizz Wrote: I wasn't sure what 0% meant and I was trying to figure out someway of improving my score :hissy:

Now that I have discovered that 0% is a good score, I am making every effort to keep it low.

Pat
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-27-2010, 08:22 PM,
"Warning level?
This is getting to be no fun at all
" VE

Earl, think of it as that look we get when our wives believe we said something wrong. :rolleyes:

I do hope there will be a periodic clearing of the warning level so that accrued warning from years, or months ago will be expunged. :chin:

cheers

HSL
01-28-2010, 05:39 AM,
(01-27-2010, 10:54 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Warning level?
This is getting to be no fun at all :-(

VE

Absolutely right!!!!!!
01-28-2010, 05:53 AM,
Is this warning level an automatic utility or is it being monitored by the moderators?
If the latter, wouldn't it just necessitate an e-mail to the naughty boy with a warning?
With all due respect, there was some discussion about the new forum rules, this new warning indicator seems to be pushing things a bit over the top?
regards
Peter