• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

3rd Party Art Mods, Sound Mods, Helpful Info
03-20-2011, 06:24 AM,
RE: 3rd Party Art Mods, Sound Mods, Helpful Info
No, it's definitely the Feldzugschmeide site mods.
They did mods for WF and EF and, I believe, they are working on RS at the moment.
They had far better textures for fields and open ground, buildings and, I distinctly remember the telegraph poles!
Shame, cos I know I sent the mods to a few guys on here but, guess they don't come to the site here anymore so probaly, the mods are lost forever?
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2011, 10:59 PM,
(03-20-2011, 06:24 AM)glint Wrote: No, it's definitely the Feldzugschmeide site mods.
They did mods for WF and EF and, I believe, they are working on RS at the moment.
They had far better textures for fields and open ground, buildings and, I distinctly remember the telegraph poles!

I second that it is the mods from that site.

Quote:Shame, cos I know I sent the mods to a few guys on here but, guess they don't come to the site here anymore so probaly, the mods are lost forever?

I had a look around there site. I believe the mods are still there. However I am not 100% sure as I cannot read German.

Thanx!

Hawk
03-21-2011, 02:21 AM,
Hawk, I've searched the site a few times with google translator.
I believe at some time the site lost the downloads for some reason and now you can only get the mods if you buy the game discs from them?
Had another quick look and they are not available as free downloads anymore.
They came as a package, - scenery, sound/weapon mods etc.
I remember sending them over to a couple of guys a few years ago but, can't remember who they were unfortunately.
03-21-2011, 03:26 AM,
(03-21-2011, 02:21 AM)glint Wrote: Hawk, I've searched the site a few times with google translator.
I believe at some time the site lost the downloads for some reason and now you can only get the mods if you buy the game discs from them?
Had another quick look and they are not available as free downloads anymore.
They came as a package, - scenery, sound/weapon mods etc.
I remember sending them over to a couple of guys a few years ago but, can't remember who they were unfortunately.

I knew I had downloaded these files many moons ago, but for the life of me, I can't find them.

Rather annoying.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
03-21-2011, 03:54 AM,
I remember they had to be sorted out cos some graphics were in German and there were platoon files included, etc. So one needed to go through carefully and pick out the mods they could use.
I remember sending them to Tiger88 so, perhaps someone in touch with him could ask if he still has them?
Don't see him on the site much.
03-21-2011, 04:43 PM,
Hm. Well, how much do these penny-pinching German guys want for their stuff? I actually was able to find a copy of Maddox's mods (it really only amounts to a change of the village buildings - everything else is exactly the same (city, countryside, etc...). Of course, this may not be the entire set?

Ah well.

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
03-22-2011, 04:19 AM,
He also did mud terrain and different trees.
Plus, he had some sound mods.
Raven/Eddie and I used to have them. I sent some to Jason. I will have to look around to see if I burned them to disk.

cheers

HSL
03-22-2011, 12:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-22-2011, 12:43 PM by XLVIII Pz. Korp.)
ooops sorry spoke to soon... Thought I had them, closer exam reveals a lot of stuff already mentioned.

Apologies
03-28-2011, 10:21 AM,
RD!!

Tried your sound mods out tonight.Very good stuff!!!.I felt like running for cover when the arty started blasting away...

Thanks,

Dragoon
03-28-2011, 08:10 PM,
Thanks Dragoon-

Still working on sounds for assault, movement and music- when they are done, I'll post 'em.