• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Command Ostfront
05-21-2011, 01:48 PM,
RE: Panzer Command Ostfront
(05-19-2011, 04:37 AM)Ratzki Wrote: I have sent a message to the powers that be and will await a response on this. I will let you all know as soon as I know.

How long does it normally take to get a response to such a request?

Good Hunting.

MR
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2011, 05:23 PM,
For what it's worth,i can now confirm both PCO and CMBN will have it's own ladders,here at the blitz.It mostly comes down to technical stuff right now(determining the scoring system,adding some code to handle the new ladders etc...),but if everything goes smooth in a week or so you should be able to post your new game challenges in the right forums/ladders :)
Send this user an email
05-21-2011, 10:53 PM,
Thanks for that.

Good Hunting.

MR
05-22-2011, 07:35 AM,
Absolutely fantastic! I second the "thank you."
05-29-2011, 08:35 AM,
(10-16-2010, 02:37 AM)Bear Wrote: :spam:
MR is on a campaign for this game as if he is an agent for Matrix or another group. He has been relentless promoting this game repeatedly...what's the deal? It's called Marketing and we are the target.
But Drag Drop and pasting pages from Matrix Games for a game other than Combat Mission is OFF TOPIC to say the least, eh.

This is exactly the point I made about control over our club site.
If we, the blitz don't exert control. MR and the world will do it for us.

Not for me to judge, but a club officer/moderator should be catching up to this in a moment.

Fiery

The campaign is over Bear.

That club officer you were waiting on has arrived.

PCO has it's own forum now and this forum is back to being what it's always been; a CM forum.

Hope you'll come and try PCO with us as most of us have played CMx1 and many will be playing CMBN as well.

See you there.

Good Hunting.

MR

05-29-2011, 01:16 PM,
Hi All,

I am still waitng on my new computer rig, but I would still like to hear more about the game from our Blitz members (besides MR... I know where he stands... Hehe).

What's the verdict so far...?

Are we going to be saying goodbye to CMBB...?

Just wondered. It sounds good...

Sincerely,
Ken
05-29-2011, 02:19 PM,
While you are waiting for opinions here, I notice FGM in your name. There is a thread at FGM forums with pictures and opinions that might help you.
05-31-2011, 11:47 AM,
(05-29-2011, 02:19 PM)junk2drive Wrote: While you are waiting for opinions here, I notice FGM in your name. There is a thread at FGM forums with pictures and opinions that might help you.

Thanks for the heads-up...! I haven't been over there in so long, I would be shocked if I had any kind of membership priveleges (but maybe I can lurk in the forums still...?)

Thanks,
Ken

05-31-2011, 02:12 PM,
Ken,please check your inbox.
It was certainly entertaining to get back to cmbb after all the recent cmbn activity Big Grin
Send this user an email
06-01-2011, 08:01 AM,
(05-31-2011, 02:12 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: Ken,please check your inbox.
It was certainly entertaining to get back to cmbb after all the recent cmbn activity Big Grin

Hi Raz,

Your mail never got through. It's possible Comcast has blocked g-mail accounts...? Not sure how to fix that...

There must be a way to allow mail from certain addresses...?

I have Win XP and all the other stuff that comes with a 2005 Dell.

Salute,
Ken