• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Site rules and rules carved in stone
08-11-2009, 09:21 AM,
RE: Site rules and rules carved in stone
I did not think that Troll was aggressive until provoked. Eek Thus the ratcheting up of the rhetoric? :chin:
But, on that we may have to agree to disagree? :)

It's all cool. I hope Troll sticks around and continues to comment on the forums. :smoke:

cheers

RR
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2009, 09:50 AM,
I've enjoyed every minute of it! When do you 'old timers' start the next Half track debate? Maybe I could get stuck in. I think I missed the boat with this one!:stir:
"When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take -- choose the bolder." General W.J. Slim
08-11-2009, 10:35 AM,
Trojan Wrote:I've enjoyed every minute of it! When do you 'old timers' start the next Half track debate? Maybe I could get stuck in. I think I missed the boat with this one!:stir:

Oh god no EekEek, not the halftrack debate again. But the new guys haven't seen it so maybe its not a bad idea. Really just joking NO halftrack talk !!!

Chuck
08-11-2009, 10:58 AM,
Half track talk?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-11-2009, 11:16 AM,
Scud, my boy, you forgot the shit stir icon thingy,....this one......
:stir:
08-11-2009, 07:57 PM,
Scud Wrote:Half track talk?

You know?
Rubber tires on the front, tracks on the back. ;)
Sometimes they carry people or tow things.
Sometimes they have intrinsic weapons.

We may need a new thread? :smoke:

cheers

RR
08-11-2009, 09:33 PM,
MrRoadrunner Wrote:I did not think that Troll was aggressive until provoked. Eek Thus the ratcheting up of the rhetoric? :chin:

Unfortunately for Mister Troll you're not the one who makes those decisions.
08-12-2009, 02:13 AM,
MrRoadrunner Wrote:

You know?

cheers

RR

Hmmm, yeah, I think I know the ones, sometimes used for spotting surrounding and assaults? Intrinsic weapons, you say?

K K Rossokolski Wrote:Scud, my boy, you forgot the shit stir icon thingy,....this one......

Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-12-2009, 03:06 AM,
Scud Wrote:
MrRoadrunner Wrote:

You know?

cheers

RR

Hmmm, yeah, I think I know the ones, sometimes used for spotting surrounding and assaults? Intrinsic weapons, you say?

K K Rossokolski Wrote:Scud, my boy, you forgot the shit stir icon thingy,....this one......

This thread is getting close to exploding, Scud stop before its too late. I hear the bomb ticking 5......4...... 3..... Quick take cover !!!

Chuck
08-12-2009, 04:19 AM,
Hello Gamers….

I would like this whole thing to just go away :)

At no time was I looking for a BATTLE of WORDS

I had enough of that as a Union Rep for many years. My only point in the beginning was that all you have to do is DL the zip, play your turn, find opponents’ units with RECON. end your turn, delete the zip files and DL the zip again, start your turn again once you know the position of the opponent’s units. And this can be done as many times as you want with out being caught unless your opponent finds units which could not be reasonably found, and the key word is reasonable and this has nothing to do with the number of saves which is a totally different animal.. My good friend Mike whom I have been playing this game with since 1983 (Panzer Blitz/Panzer Leader) tested the PBEM playing your turn over and over and sure enough, it works. We now play F2F and generate our own games Army size and above, and which take months to play.

Thanks Mr. Road Runner for mentioning Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader :) where LOS was sometimes resolved with a ruler of long piece of string :). Mr. Hawk, “mot” means “not”.

Well anyway I feel that the topic has been addressed from all points of view and lets just move on :) Please

Zap, as far as the Arty Thingy, I have noticed that while playing the AI and if I click on the Arty tab while the AI is moving, it will show the position of the AI arty, must be a Script error.

Best

Troll