• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Coming Soon!
02-15-2009, 09:16 AM,
RE: Coming Soon!
Fixed, and fixed
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2009, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2009, 02:55 AM by Indragnir.)
Possible bugs:
1- Belgium Milan ATMG vehicles have HA range 2, spanish Milan ATMG vehicle have HA range 1.
2- FAARP/BHELA I (1st Brunete Division Acorazada) have greece flag instead spanish flag.
3- 4th and 6th MEB Combat Support fleet withdrawl trigger is lauched... when those units are off map.
02-16-2009, 02:29 AM,
Zemke Wrote:20. America is coming to fight, many US units will enter the game if it goes that long, this game is 360 turns long! NATO will need all that time to retake the border, and fight through the mass of WP units in their way.

360 turns!! OMG!

Lets see...:chin:...if we play this as a team game, 3 players per team. Lets say we give each player a day or two to complete their move, that's about a week per side. Two weeks for a complete game turn...that means at the most 24 turns per year. For a total game time of around 15 years. Eek

As I'm currently 60 years old, my only question is...is there a provision for this game to be played from the spirit world?

I can't wait to get started!!cheers
02-16-2009, 02:39 AM,
Spain in the war??? hehehe sound great, if you need a comandante i am here Big Grin

Talking about teams.... if the game is a big monster is possible play with big teams??? 5 or more in a team is possible??? with a good coordination and a professional actitude play 2 turns in a week is possible, i dont know the size of units in number of elementns but in one hour you can move many troops (specialy in movement turns, fight all the time isnt possible), coordination is some :hissy: but in real life 100% of coordination is impossible, many battles were decided by little mistakes or 15 minutes of retard.

Take your time to solve minor bugs, when the mod is finish some time to made our test about the new battlefield and after world could go to the hell Fiery
02-16-2009, 06:38 AM,
The math is sobering........

The deployment time-line is based on realistic times, however a possible "short version" using a 7 turn day cycle, a compressed deployment time line is possible, and cutting the total days from 45 to 30 days. By going to a 7 turn day and accelerating all reinforcements by 33% and cutting the number of days to 30, it would be down to 210 turns. This would take a major re-work, testing and possible OBJ point adjustments, so don't look for a shorten version in the near future.
02-16-2009, 07:29 AM,
So who is in for a MP game???
02-16-2009, 08:22 AM,
Zemke Wrote:so don't look for a shorten version in the near future.

No, No!:eek1: Don't change it, I was just commenting on the impressive scale of this thing. It sounds magnificent...the bigger the better! :bow:

And Spooky, I'm definitely in for a team game.
02-16-2009, 08:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2009, 09:44 PM by Spooky.)
Ok so let's do this way 3x3

WP team:
Spooky as GSFG commander
NGF: tbridges

CGF:

NATO team:
-
-
-

:)
02-16-2009, 10:05 AM,
I'll take the WP NGF and the Poles and the other minor Northern WP forces. Devil
02-17-2009, 02:17 AM,
Final adjustments and additions added over the weekend:
Added more independent Soviet Brigades, fixed the variable supply, fixed some ratings, mades like systems alike, fixed some organization issues with Netherlands and Belgium, some Soviet Sleeper Cells were not deploy on the map...fixed, tweaked 3rd Shock Army laydown a bit, every army has it's own independent brigade that can be attached out if needed.