• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: What best describes your opinion regarding clickies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clickies are stupid. I can't believe anyone cares about them. Anyone who lets clickies influence their posting habits is a total jerk. Also, sometimes I hit small children, just for the sheer cruelty of it.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Clickies are my sole reason for existing. We should bring back old clickies as soon as possible.
11.54%
3 11.54%
I don't have a strong opinion about clickies, but man, someone should change that snarky message in the poll function telling us "Poll options should be short and to the point".
3.85%
1 3.85%
What ever happened to POS? I really miss his contributions to the board since he left.
15.38%
4 15.38%
I like tacos.
50.00%
13 50.00%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you feel about clickies?
09-28-2007, 11:59 PM,
RE: How do you feel about clickies?
What is a clicky? Obviously not a disease, CDC never heard of it. Nor can it be traded for a taco, I asked at Taco Johns and they looked at me like I was crazy and mumbled something about guys in white suits.

So, instead of pretending like it's something of value or something of no value, exactly wth is it?
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2007, 12:17 AM,
The Coil Wrote:Although maybe you'll be a bit less afraid when you realize our ace lieutenant can't even work the quote function, much less drive an oil tanker...

I thought he was still learning how to drive a Volkswagen?...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-29-2007, 01:04 AM,
DanCleary Wrote:What is a clicky? Obviously not a disease, CDC never heard of it. Nor can it be traded for a taco, I asked at Taco Johns and they looked at me like I was crazy and mumbled something about guys in white suits.

So, instead of pretending like it's something of value or something of no value, exactly wth is it?

A clickie is either a magical, delightful treat that will spur you to greater and more prolific posting, or an irrlevant scourge of the forum. Depends who you ask. If you want the whole delightful history, do a search (Don't screw it up, you can only do one search minute. Nobody knows why) on the word "clickie" or "clicky", and read til you can stand no more.

On the off chance that you value your time more than that, simply put, it's a reputation point. Seems like there'd be something more to it, given all the hoopla, but there's not. I blame all the hype on Red Devil, he can't seem to stop talking about them.
09-29-2007, 01:28 AM,
The Coil Wrote:I blame all the hype on Red Devil, he can't seem to stop talking about them.

You on crack mate?
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-29-2007, 02:48 AM,
The Coil Wrote:Although maybe you'll be a bit less afraid when you realize our ace lieutenant can't even work the quote function, much less drive an oil tanker...

You read the name tag all wrong. It should read: "Arse Lieutenant", not "Ace Lieutenant".

And thusly explains why I drove the tanker aground when I spotted a 10$ whorehouse along the coast of Maine.

Incidentally, the consequent coastal spill of jalepeno pepper sauce produced a highly chaotic scene when thousands of immigrant latin servants to the rich were caught dipping their tacos in the ocean. Apparently, the immigrant workers were illegal and had no idea that George W. Bush had responded personally (and with amazing haste) to the environmental emergency and was reported seen on a coast guard cutter dipping his own tacos (Dubya loves tacos). Caught like deer in headlights, the illegal alien workers were taken into custody by secret service and other called in federal authorities and then shipped back to Mexico, leaving hundreds of wealthy families without basic servant borne necessities. This caused further uproar and several deaths when no one was around to make toast for the "upper crust", (excuse my 'delicious' pun) the next morning. Of the deaths reported, two were US Senators.

Now, although I cannot claim that this was an intentional act of our very well thought out clicky resistance plan, the attention that it has now produced for our cause really brings some gravity to the situation. To avoid a Senate committee investigation, I suggest that something be done to rectify the clicky situation immediately.

Believe me, being a "Red" head Dev, you do not want to be indicted before a US Senate investigation committee, long known for their purging anti communist attitudes. You may end up shipped back to Siberia before you know it.

You've been warned... we have many other plans to be bungled.

Cheers!

cLickie'storule!
09-29-2007, 02:52 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:You on crack mate?

Hang

Leto
09-29-2007, 04:27 AM,
*hirr*Leto Wrote:...dipping their tacos in the ocean.

I like tacos.
09-30-2007, 02:02 AM,
The Coil Wrote:
*hirr*Leto Wrote:...dipping their tacos in the ocean.

I like tacos.

Me too. Especially with that green jalepeno pepper sauce on it.

I VERY MUCH like tacos... yes I do.

(heh heh, we are so clever and superfluous...)

THIS POST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY GEORGE W. BUSH.

Dubya: "Tacos rule!"

Cheers!

Leto
09-30-2007, 03:04 AM,
[hirr Wrote:Leto]

...THIS POST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY GEORGE W. BUSH.

Dubya: "Tacos rule!"

Cheers!

Leto

Well that settles it! Clickies have to go. ;)
09-30-2007, 04:04 AM,
Hey Bill, I've given very good reasons in several posts why 'clickies' should be abolished, but it seems I'm the only one who can see the serious harm they do to Blitz and to any other club that has a similar rep system.
Dunno if you've seen my posts on the subject scattered around the forum, but if you want me to re-cap for you, drop me a PM..