• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

POS v SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers) ***
07-13-2007, 09:19 AM,
RE: POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
[hirr Wrote:Leto]
Bootie Wrote:
PoorOldSpike Wrote:To put it bluntly, either the rep system goes or I go, that's the deal.. :)

You said this a couple of months ago IIRC... and your still here, and so is the rep system. I cant see how one discontented member can be cause for change of MB options... ignore it and move on or go.

We do enjoy 'some' of your posts but its not as if they are that entertaining that you can hold the Blitz to ransom mate. One member doesnt make a club.

LETO GRABS BOOTIE AND STICKS GUN TO HIS HEAD...

"Okay now! I am holding Bootie for ransom until my three demands are met!!!"

"Demand one is: I want the letter G stricken from the alphabet! I've never liked it and feel it is superfluous to the enlish lanuase"

"Demand number two is: any chick between the ages of 18 and 35 that are of hotness level of at least 8 or greater (scale of 10) must tatoo my name on their ass, and then come to worship me in the nude as I sit atop a pyramid of beercans in Saskatoon. For libations, they must throw baby gherkin pickles at me feet!"

"Demand number three is: I want one trillion bazilliion dollars in small change delivered to my hideout lair (an open mining pit in Alberta) so that I may swim about in nickels!"

Randy, you've got until two o'clock tomorrow to satisfy my demands, or Bootie gets it!

Now that's how you make a demand Spike. You just need to tone yours down a little and make them a bit more realistic, M8.

; )

Cheers!

Leto

Sorry bout your Luck, Shane...:whis:

Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2007, 09:35 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:
Bootie Wrote:..ignore it and move on or go.
Hey wouldn't it be a laugh if I 'moved on' and took all my stunning tac posts with me.. :)
The Blitz tac discussion area would then consist of nothing but a forest of red x's... ;)

Do what you gotta do, mate. :whis:

This place was chugging along before you came and will still be chugging along, after you leave.:smoke:
07-13-2007, 10:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2007, 10:36 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE:������POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
07-13-2007, 10:16 AM,
RE: ����POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
07-13-2007, 10:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2007, 10:33 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE:������POS beats SCHWERPUNKT (Fireflies v Tigers)
07-13-2007, 10:42 AM,
It was surely in jest, POS.

Keep it civil, both sides, please, or I'm afraid we're heading toward a quick lock and slash job.
07-13-2007, 10:48 AM,
LOL... I thought I was easy to wind up!

But surely I would jut be doing exactly what you do... those pics you post like the one above and all the other WW2 related stuff.... did you not nick them from the internet??

I guess what I could do would be to have a nice zip file ready and mail to each and every new member to the CM forum as a little present to welcome them... that way the Blitz remains untarnished and Im the bastige that copies pics of the internet all for the good of the people... hell I'd be a martyr.

:)
07-13-2007, 11:05 AM,
Gees the mods are quick these days.. I feel like a punch drunk boxer after all the mails that have landed in my PM box.

Off course Im only winding you up but what else could I do when Leto told me to do it... hell he had a gun to my head.

**Dropping to knees**

Oh please dont take your magnificent screenshots away oh Lord of the armoued wedge!!

Do you forgive me??
07-13-2007, 11:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-13-2007, 11:23 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
Hey wait a minute Bootie mate, you're a proper moderator and surely outrank McIvan because he's only a trumped-up 'assistant' moderator, so why are you letting him lord it over you, are you scared of him? ha ha ha... :)

07-13-2007, 11:19 AM,
Damn right... hes from the land of Jonah Lomu... I wouldnt mess with him and hes Mac's bestest mate!!

Besides.. Im the spring chicken round here and my poppy always told me to respect my elders... so I doth my cap to all you old timers.