• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

On a much more important note...
10-13-2007, 09:23 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: On a much more important note...
LMAO!!!! Big Grin

Nice one RD! cheers
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2007, 08:12 AM,
RE: On a much more important note...
McIvan Wrote:
The Coil Wrote:
_UXcva Wrote:Sorry a bit OT... but would it be possible to get the new post "button" back on the Tournaments thread? :group:

OFF TOPIC POST IN MY THREAD!!!!

McIvan, for gosh sakes, MODERATE HIM! And then give him an award for "Most Difficult Name to Pronounce".

_UXcva is hereby moderated to the nth degree! He's so weighed down in moderation he can hardly move. He's SO moderated he serves as the median in maths quizzes. He's SOOOO moderate the girls don't think he's nasty or irresistable...he's just "nice". He's SOOOO moderate he stops after the first beer.

This fate awaits all that call down the wrath of....the MODERATOR.

That's some good moderating right there.
10-14-2007, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-14-2007, 08:21 AM by The Coil.)
{hirr}Leto Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:nothing escapes the insanity...

[Image: letoquote.gif]

I LIKE!

No no...

I LOVE!!!

: )

Cheers!

Leto

Man, step out for a second, and Leto goes and achieves Blitz immortality. Congrats!

RedDevil Wrote:I sense a bit of jealousy...

RedDevil, for once you're right, just in the wrong thread. What do I gotta do to make it into the quote bar? I'll say anything! I'm an idiot. A total loser. POS is a CM tactical genius, and witty to boot! Certain elements on this board do not have an unreasonable hate for clickies, and I do believe their personal attacks on me constitute "nicely stepping in". I'm a total jerk, clickies stink, and all my posts are a complete waste of pixels!

Dang, Leto, nice work. Talk about better than clickies...

Edit: P.S. Does [hirr]Leto auto-screwup the quote bar like it does the quote function?
10-15-2007, 06:38 AM,
Dang, Leto, nice work. Talk about better than clickies...

There is still nothing better than clickies...

The Coil Wrote:Edit: P.S. Does [hirr]Leto auto-screwup the quote bar like it does the quote function?

I know I don't have to say this, but I do get a perverse pleasure out of knowing that it causes you all pain.

Cheers!

Leto