• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

On a much more important note...
10-12-2007, 12:27 PM,
On a much more important note...
...how does a thread get those nifty little stars beside it?
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2007, 12:33 PM,
RE: On a much more important note...
Look right down the bottom of the page....the bit where it says "Rate This Thread", just above the forum jump selector.

Almost as good as clickies?
10-12-2007, 12:35 PM,
The Coil Wrote:...how does a thread get those nifty little stars beside it?

You get the opportunity to by going to the bottom right hand corner of the screen and selecting the "Rate This Thread" Button and a drop down list of values appears - you then pick the appropriate value from :

1 - this is absolute dog poo thro

5 - anything that Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) posts is the equivalent of the word of God and is brilliant ! :whis:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-12-2007, 04:26 PM,
McIvan Wrote:Look right down the bottom of the page....the bit where it says "Rate This Thread", just above the forum jump selector.

Man, a forum feature I haven't fiddled with - how did it escape my notice for so long? Beware, threads everywhere, you shall soon find yourselves rated...

Umm...is my thread rating made public? Because I could see where anonymous star ratings could create problems... ;)

McIvan Wrote:Almost as good as clickies?

Let the record show that McIvan said "clickies" first in this thread. I wasn't even thinking about 'em.

And probably not quite as good as clickies. Plus, you'd need a fun name for them, and "starries" just doesn't sound right.
10-12-2007, 09:36 PM,
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:5 - anything that Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) posts is the equivalent of the word of God and is brilliant ! :whis:

All bow to Toni, the posting guru :bow::bow::bow::bow:

:cheeky:
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-13-2007, 01:12 AM,
SHOCK, HORROR! Eek
I'm with Mr Coil on this one.... I almost dropped my cup of tea onto the keyboard when McIvan mentioned that naughty word... CLIC :censored:
Must of been a slip while typing something else or, THAT word is now burned deeply into his brain Big Grin

Starries.... the type of word Leto will get hooked on ;)
Looks like the start of another very long thread but this time, starries...ROFL!!

How about clickstar or stariclick? :chin:

And the mods reading this: :pullhair: :curse:
10-13-2007, 02:23 AM,
Sorry a bit OT... but would it be possible to get the new post "button" back on the Tournaments thread? :group:
10-13-2007, 02:40 AM,
Bob Millard Wrote:I'm with Mr Coil on this one....

I'd give you a clic...err, some sort of reward, if I could...

Bob Millard Wrote:How about clickstar or stariclick? :chin:

Astroclickies!
10-13-2007, 02:44 AM,
_UXcva Wrote:Sorry a bit OT... but would it be possible to get the new post "button" back on the Tournaments thread? :group:

OFF TOPIC POST IN MY THREAD!!!!

McIvan, for gosh sakes, MODERATE HIM! And then give him an award for "Most Difficult Name to Pronounce".
10-13-2007, 03:09 AM,
Bob Millard Wrote:SHOCK, HORROR! Eek
I'm with Mr Coil on this one.... I almost dropped my cup of tea onto the keyboard when McIvan mentioned that naughty word... CLIC :censored:
Must of been a slip while typing something else or, THAT word is now burned deeply into his brain Big Grin

Starries.... the type of word Leto will get hooked on ;)
Looks like the start of another very long thread but this time, starries...ROFL!!

How about clickstar or stariclick? :chin:

And the mods reading this: :pullhair: :curse:

Nah mate, Reddevil has crushed any and all enthusiasm I had for clickies (read fun) with respect to posting here. Coil is much more like the undead creature of single purpose than I, roaming the world unending, for the fresh meat of braiii(clickies)nnss.

My new happy word is now 'Grog". Something I brought back from Melbourne, and synonymous with 'beer'. As a Canadian, stalwart and true, you can understand my perfect affinity for this new word.

And nope, it is not synonymous with clickies. I dare not taint the goodliness of it with such a despised, negative and persecuted term.

Cheers!

Leto