• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB campaign anyone?
02-01-2015, 09:39 AM,
RE: CMBB campaign anyone?
do u know or somebody knows how can I get pictures from the turns of the battle?, so I could post this pictures in the AAR. I think there was something for do it.

cheers.
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 10:28 AM,
I just press the Print Screen button in the game. Then Alt tab and bring up the Paint program, paste it in. Then you can crop it and add some text, save as a PNG format file.

Im starting my DAR too, Ill name the game "Belorussian village".

(02-01-2015, 09:39 AM)Wittman Wrote: do u know or somebody knows how can I get pictures from the turns of the battle?, so I could post this pictures in the AAR. I think there was something for do it.

cheers.
02-01-2015, 11:31 AM,
(02-01-2015, 10:28 AM)ekrommen Wrote: I just press the Print Screen button in the game. Then Alt tab and bring up the Paint program, paste it in. Then you can crop it and add some text, save as a PNG format file.

Im starting my DAR too, Ill name the game "Belorussian village".

(02-01-2015, 09:39 AM)Wittman Wrote: do u know or somebody knows how can I get pictures from the turns of the battle?, so I could post this pictures in the AAR. I think there was something for do it.

cheers.

Sorry, I dont know where the print screen button is in the game,and which paint program is it?
02-01-2015, 02:47 PM,
On the keyboard (at least the English one) there is a button labeled "Print Scrn", between F12 and Scroll Lock. If you press that during the game, it will take a screenshot and save it to your Windows clipboard.

There is a program called "Paint" in windows...you can bring it up and press the "paste" button which will dump in the image from the clipboard. Paint has some very simple editing ability, you need to play around with it.

(02-01-2015, 11:31 AM)Wittman Wrote: Sorry, I dont know where the print screen button is in the game,and which paint program is it?