• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB campaign anyone?
01-31-2015, 05:25 AM,
CMBB campaign anyone?
Anyone up for CMBB campaign B&T Beginning of the end?

If so pick a side and get a file ready!
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 02:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015, 03:36 AM by bruchmuller.)
RE: CMBB campaign anyone?
(01-31-2015, 05:25 AM)ekrommen Wrote: Anyone up for CMBB campaign B&T Beginning of the end?

I am prepared to play the german side and have the first file ready .Just need an email adress to send it to.
02-01-2015, 03:01 AM,
(01-31-2015, 05:25 AM)ekrommen Wrote: Anyone up for CMBB campaign B&T Beginning of the end?

hello nice and very good opponent, I really love to play a campaign with u ,for the ledder 2015,the other campaign are too long and this one could be the best, just the sencond battlel of this campaign is at night and I really dont want to play 25 turns without see anything. Could we play another battle?
02-01-2015, 04:45 AM,
Hi, thanks for the responses! I intended that this would be a ladder game, I should have mentioned that. I report all games to the ladder.

Bruchmuller - I sent a PM with my email address for the game, thanks!

Wittman - how about a battle then? Something fairly balanced...let me take a look at some of the more balanced scenarios.

By the way, I like the night battle in Beginning of the End. It something to prepare for in the first game.
02-01-2015, 05:12 AM,
(02-01-2015, 04:45 AM)ekrommen Wrote: Hi, thanks for the responses! I intended that this would be a ladder game, I should have mentioned that. I report all games to the ladder.

Bruchmuller - I sent a PM with my email address for the game, thanks!

Wittman - how about a battle then? Something fairly balanced...let me take a look at some of the more balanced scenarios.

By the way, I like the night battle in Beginning of the End. It something to prepare for in the first game.

Its sound very nice for me, could u get a balanced map and play it mirrowed with 2000 ,3000 or 5000+, I dont mind AK or BB, with 28+ or 30+ turns, so we have to get troops with a lot amunitions, and if u want with rarity variable in 44, so could we get tanks no very normal for that time.

Even I could make a AAR and explain on it my way of play, I`m not very good in english but I could try it, I hope that some english people like combat wombat , panzerdan or uffzbraun could help me on it, Just u cant watch the AAR.

cheers.
02-01-2015, 05:29 AM,
OK a quick battle then?

CMBB 3000 point sounds good, 30+ turns, sometime 1944, variable rarity ( I like that too). Will it be a meeting engagement? Ill be defender if you want to do attack/defend.

If you do a real time wirte up, I wont look. Ill post some of my own too.
02-01-2015, 06:02 AM,
(02-01-2015, 05:29 AM)ekrommen Wrote: OK a quick battle then?

CMBB 3000 point sounds good, 30+ turns, sometime 1944, variable rarity ( I like that too). Will it be a meeting engagement? Ill be defender if you want to do attack/defend.

If you do a real time wirte up, I wont look. Ill post some of my own too.

I`ll report the battle I play with axis, just one of them, can u put in the parameter fog extreme of war, its more difficult to know what kind of tanks or guns r on the map, I know it for the sound of their guns( 75mm/L48 or 75 mm/L70 .....), the first one sound less compress than the second one, the first one could be P4 H or P4 J, or stugs 3 or 4, marder...and the second one its a pather V, jagpanzer 4V or jagpanzer 4A, .

Just one restriction, no more than 2 AA gus on the earth, cos they r unvisible if u stand next to it a doble stealth bonus platoon headquaters, and just a 20mm could kill a king tiger, the crew just bail out the tank when the 20mm gun inmobileze the tank.

cheers
02-01-2015, 08:34 AM,
Can we do one game rather then two at once? I dont think I have the time for two more (already playing the operation too).

You can have axis.

Question - are you saying the AA gun remains invisible to the enemy after after firing? Thats a new one. Im fine to limit to 2. I would usually only get one in a 3000 point battle just in case the enemy bought some air support.

See if youre OK with the following:
extreme fog of war
axis side:Wittman
3000 points
30+ turn
meeting engagement
map: large
map type/tree/hills/damage: town/moderate/modest/light (?)
weather: dawn/warm/clear/breeze (?)
date: June 1944, Operation Bagration (?)
region: Central (?)
force mix: unrestricted (?)
nationality: unrestricted (?)
quality: medium (?)
purchase units: allow human
finess/casualties/ammo: fit/none/full (?)
sewer: yes (?)
02-01-2015, 09:03 AM,
(02-01-2015, 08:34 AM)ekrommen Wrote: Can we do one game rather then two at once? I dont think I have the time for two more (already playing the operation too).

You can have axis.

Question - are you saying the AA gun remains invisible to the enemy after after firing? Thats a new one. Im fine to limit to 2. I would usually only get one in a 3000 point battle just in case the enemy bought some air support.

extreme fog of war
3000 points
30+ turn
meeting engagement
map type/tree/hills/damage: town/moderate/modest/light (?)
weather: dawn/warm/clear/breeze (?)
date: June 1944, Operation Bagration (?)
region: Central (?)
force mix: unrestricted (?)
nationality: unrestricted (?)
quality: medium (?)
finess/casualties/ammo: fit/none/full (?)
sewer: yes (?)

everything its fine less,quality unrestricted and better village and small hills, moderate hills its too unnormal montains.
02-01-2015, 09:07 AM,
(02-01-2015, 09:03 AM)Wittman Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 08:34 AM)ekrommen Wrote: Can we do one game rather then two at once? I dont think I have the time for two more (already playing the operation too).

You can have axis.

extreme fog of war
3000 points
30+ turn
meeting engagement
map type/tree/hills/damage: village/moderate/small/light
weather: dawn/warm/clear/breeze
date: June 1944, Operation Bagration
region: Central
force mix: unrestricted
nationality: unrestricted
quality: unrestricted
finess/casualties/ammo: fit/none/full
sewer: no

everything its fine less,quality unrestricted and better village and small hills, moderate hills its too unnormal montains.

OK sounds good, Ill change and send the file...also I turned off sewer since its a village