• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CM shock force
07-28-2007, 05:36 AM,
RE: CM shock force
Actually, my knee went last year and i've been under the doctor with it, he prescribed sitting in the sun on the seafront all summer to see if it mends itself..
Suits me.. :)

PS - At the same time I can keep an eye out for rich American widow tourists off the cruise ships and hopefully shack up with one and go back to the US with her, Florida would do me fine but I wouldn't go to that state where the cowboys kiss each other at hunchback mountain
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2007, 05:44 AM,
RE:��CM shock force
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Actually, my knee went last year and i've been under the doctor with it, he prescribed sitting in the sun on the seafront all summer to see if it mends itself..
Suits me.. :)

PS - At the same time I can keep an eye out for rich American widow tourists off the cruise ships and hopefully shack up with one and go back to the US with her, Florida would do me fine but I wouldn't go to that state where the cowboys kiss each other at hunchback mountain

Which doctor was this ???

Doctor Harold Shipman, star of the film The Old Dear Hunter ?
07-28-2007, 06:23 AM,
LMAO.... pissin' meself guys!!!
07-28-2007, 06:25 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE:��CM shock force
Bootie Wrote:LMAO.... pissin' meself guys!!!

Glad you like it mate !
07-28-2007, 06:30 AM,
07-28-2007, 08:55 AM,
I can take that risk and play PBEM - just send me setup :)
Send this user an email
07-28-2007, 12:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2007, 12:51 PM by Chipmunk.)
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Wait a min, I haven't even got Shock Force yet, according to Game Stores its due for pre-order or release here in the UK on Aug 3rd -
http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?c...mid=331225

Mate you can download the demo from Battlefront.com. It's got a couple playable scenarios and is fully functional for PBEM.