• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Blitz CM Forums Issue
05-10-2007, 02:09 PM,
RE:�� Blitz CM Forums Issue
Mad Russian Wrote:
Bootie Wrote:Your a good member ....... but if you dont like the rules your not forced to stay here.

That's how I see the whole issue. As long as the rules are clear. You know what they are. If you don't like them you don't have to stay here.

Good Hunting.

MR

The problem comes, Steve, when the rules are not applied equally to all members.
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2007, 08:08 PM,
RE: Blitz CM Forums Issue
What constantly amazes me is how much spare time and energy some of us have to engage in endless feuds, discussions, arguments, turf wars and pissing contests -- I barely find enough spare time left over by work and real life stuff to keep up with my PBEM games and designing and running my tourneys... perhaps if all that energy was channelled towards actual gaming...? Just a thought? :whis:
05-10-2007, 09:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2007, 10:54 AM by RedDevil.)
As per a suggestion

This discussion was moved to a PM

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-11-2007, 03:26 AM,
Randy, I don't believe that I'm at liberty to honestly answer you here on the boards, and that's part of the problem, and what my comments above pertain to. I've sent you a PM instead.
05-11-2007, 03:56 AM,
I believe you earned a right to speak here Marty, post the PM and My reply if you wish. There will be no retaliations.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard