• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Blitz CM Forum now invisible to Guests - why this is a bad thing
05-08-2007, 09:21 AM,
RE:��Blitz CM Forum now invisible to Guests - why this is a bad thing
RedDevil Wrote:I'll give my sarcasm to those who give it to me.

Since the only complainers were frag members, it's pretty clear where the concerns lie.

The forums are viewable again, I realize I was just having a kneejerk reaction like tease as super-mod here and the situation is rectified now and everyone can once again see our super forums here and continue their education of CM..
The complainers, Randy, are Blitz members.

Yet again you're the first one to bring up something more.

It is a further example of an inability to divorce personal issues from the exercise of your moderators & custodian duties, and an illustration of why I feel you should not be a moderator of this forum or, at the very least, should have another active moderator to whom you can hand off any issues in which you have a conflict of interest. Hopefully that is a suggestion to which you can give some serious consideration.
05-08-2007, 09:36 AM,
RE: Blitz CM Forum now invisible to Guests - why this is a bad thing
I new this would turn into a cat fight :stir:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
05-08-2007, 09:50 AM,
Yeah, quite right Tide. I do apologise. It was just the sheer pettiness of this episode that made me annoyed. Well, I've said my piece.
05-08-2007, 09:58 AM,
Get off your high chair about my moderating, people here like it a lot more than they like things over there at WaW, where the whiners and wankers cry daily over anything that happens here because they're not part of it.

The fact is, it's hard to distance one's self from this type of moronic attention seeking frag circus, when people like you who post & hide behind a multi faceted panel of self righteous glory, looking out for everyone who who you feel is inadequate to do it for themselves, then you proclaim it's for the betterment of their club, when you're only doing it for your own attention getting. You could be less arsed about anything here, other than your program to get rid of me, because you don't like how I keep things around here.

IF you don't like how things are here, WHY do you come back after 4 months and start posting again out of concerns for the Blitz? We all know where you've made your bed and where your sympathies have been over that period.

You're a great manipulator of words and twist things to suit, just like your pals. I have a way of doing things here, It works, it has worked, and it continues to work without interference from cynical self serving justice seekers whose only purpose is to disrupt the simple way of life here without all the BS that exists elsewhere.

You've had your say and I've had mine. Now you can go back and crow to your hens and I'll take of business here without your help.

End of discussion.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard