• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Name the names!
05-02-2007, 05:03 AM,
RE: Name the names!
Only 4??!!

Come on, a lot of your posts are verging on trolling, I am honestly surprised it's not more....if you can't take the grazing fire keep your head below the parapet

:smg:
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2007, 05:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2007, 05:57 AM by The Coil.)
05-02-2007, 06:09 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:But if the rep system means poop, why not scrap it?
It serves no useful purpose and all it does is create bad feeling.
I came to Blitz on the understanding that it was peaceful and quiet here because yapping poodles weren't allowed in, yet they're at it by red-repping me ..
At the moment I've got 6 green reps and 4 red reps, that's not good as it means 40% of the club are against me..(sniffle)
I was going to get stuck back into my "Infantry Fast/Move/Advance/Contact/Assault/Sneak/Human wave" tests and screenshots again this evening but now I'll go off and sulk instead and watch 'Dead Poets Society' on TV.. (sniffle)

We discussed the rep points before and had some issues with abuse but elected to leave the system in place and warn those who abuse the system with disciplinary actions if they persisted.

I don't think 40% of the CM group is against you, just a few reactionaries who know how to push your buttons and get you wound up.

I would IGNORE those few, Chill out a bit, accept what the majority is telling you in kind about some of your posts being insulting and argumentativeness and keep gaming and posting like you have been without all the controversy.

it's all good for a little banter but don't let it get personal

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-02-2007, 06:15 AM,
RE:��Name the names!
RedDevil Wrote:I wouldn't worry about these rep points here, many users tend to fall into the trap that it actually means something and they really don't amount to poop.

Personally, it gives me a great sense of personal satisfaction when someone gives me a little green clicky... :P
05-02-2007, 06:28 AM,
The Coil Wrote:always play with one mouse button tied behind my back, etc, etc),

lol - you think that is tough - try throwing away the graphic display and just play by reading the binary.
05-02-2007, 06:32 AM,
Easy!

Lightweights the lot of you, I simulate full fog of war by getting my 2 yr old son to enter all my moves...
05-02-2007, 06:57 AM,
The Coil Wrote:I fully expect you to depart from the Blitz in a bit in a huge huff, as you have so many other places

If a forum doesn't shape up, I walk out,simple as that (not necessarily in a huff)..:)
As I've said before, I like forums to have a 'keen officer's mess intellect' about them, and if too many members behave like spoilt brats I'm outta there.. :)
I mean, this red rep point business is immature in the extreme, they're not even man enough to put their names to them..
05-02-2007, 07:12 AM,
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
05-02-2007, 07:24 AM,
RE: ��Name the names!
Skeld (FGM) Wrote:Well said, my thoughts exactly.

Well then for gosh sakes, man, give me a green clicky, before I am forced to red clicky you in anger and frustration! :mad: :happy:
05-02-2007, 07:35 AM,
I for one have learned alot from your posts and intell on the uses of forces. I am for sure it has made my play better.

Before you came on board none of the so called Big Guns ever posted any tactical information for newbie's at all. Maybe the newbie wolfs are getting alittle up set. So hang in here. I can assure you it is alot more than positive 40% in your favor.