• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Testing, testing..
04-20-2007, 12:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2007, 02:25 AM by PoorOldSpike.)
RE:��Testing, testing..
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2007, 03:16 AM,
RE: ��Testing, testing..
04-21-2007, 12:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2007, 12:55 AM by MGK(FGM).)
RE: Testing, testing..
I wonder if wind has influence on accuracy of guns, snipers, tanks?
I know that there is such a influence on spotters.
Send this user an email
04-21-2007, 01:25 AM,
MGK(FGM) Wrote:I was thinking about putting panthers with cover arc (to not allow them to shot at t34) and test test which set of panthers will be destroyed first ?

But if the Panthers are not allowed to fire back, the test would be meaningless.. :)
A great advantage of hulldown is that many of the enemy shots will miss because you're a smaller target. And while he's wasting time missing, you're firing back.. :)
04-21-2007, 01:35 AM,
Yes I know thats why I don't like panthers - sometimes it got one lucky shot and your expensive tank has front turret penetration :)
Send this user an email
04-21-2007, 03:49 AM,
MGK(FGM) Wrote:I wonder if wind has influence on accuracy of guns, snipers, tanks?
I know that there is such a influence on spotters.

Yes, wind affects accuracy, I've just posted a test here -
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=40199
04-21-2007, 04:06 AM,
Thanks - this game still amaze me :)
Send this user an email
04-21-2007, 05:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2007, 05:36 AM by Colonel Talvela.)
04-21-2007, 07:09 AM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:I'd like to see a detailed "spotting the sniper" test.....

Okay I may test it one day but we already know snipers are harder to see than squads, so there's nothing more we really need to know.. :)
For example check out this test thread (scroll down) to see how a sniper kept firing at tanks and they never did spot him -
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=39828

04-21-2007, 09:14 AM,
RE: ��Testing, testing..
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Okay I may test it one day but we already know snipers are harder to see than squads, so there's nothing more we really need to know.. :)

Not hardly. First of all i am not referring at all to snipers that are firing. I am only thinking of snipers that are moving.

I want to know:
an elite sniper fast move through brush NNNm from enemy units without being spotted
a crack niper can fast move through rough NNNm from enemy units without being spotted.

etc

I want hard numbers - not bad enough to test myself, since I rarely use snipers anyway - but if I had some hard numbers that might change.