[Image: snipa.jpg]

[Image: snipb.jpg]

[Image: snipx-1.jpg]

[Image: snip2.jpg]

[Image: snipx.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2007, 09:01 AM,
RE: Snipers
Man my hayfever would never survive wearing a suit like that.
04-01-2007, 06:06 AM,
snipers are the best scouts and are excellent against light support - flamethrowers, mortars etc
Send this user an email
04-01-2007, 06:32 AM,
I like using snipers to ride on armor behind hills and then have them scout for a LOS for the armor on the crest, notably for other armor or guns.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-01-2007, 06:50 AM,
RE:��Snipers
04-01-2007, 06:53 AM,
then they would be too powerful :) just imagine :) 20snipers and each has 50 bullets :)
Send this user an email
04-01-2007, 07:30 AM,
RE:��Snipers
RedDevil Wrote:I like using snipers to ride on armor behind hills and then have them scout for a LOS for the armor on the crest, notably for other armor or guns.

Yes they can use their telescopic sights to see for miles.. :)
And peeping over a ridge like that reminds me of a book I once read about if Hitler had invaded America, one bit went something like this -
"Lt Shelley ordered his driver to stop the jeep and then scrambled up a steep ridge in order to look into the Shenandoah Valley on the other side.
Panting and sweating he reached the crest and saw a sight that took his breath away - the 1st SS 'Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler' Panzer Division deploying for battle"..

04-01-2007, 12:04 PM,
RE: ��Snipers
04-25-2007, 11:01 AM,
This test confirms that snipers are very very hard to see, no matter what fresh stationary enemy units are trying to spot them, even in bright sunlight at only about 200 metres as here (the grid squares are 20m)

[Image: snip1.jpg]

[Image: snip2-1.jpg]

PS - Interestingly, note the German score has gone up because of the kills against TC's
04-25-2007, 11:21 AM,
Also, it's important to note the significant morale effect snipers have on infantry. One shot can often panic a squad in the open. Mixed into a firefight, they can often break a few enemy squad quickly, and throw the battle in your favor. Only ten shots, so you have to use 'em wisely, you don't want to fire them off willy-nilly at any infantry squad you see. But used at the right time - devastating.