• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Im the happiest man!!
02-04-2007, 08:26 AM,
RE: Im the happiest man!!
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2007, 08:46 AM,
At least American Football players keep their looks, the whole England Rugby team look like they fell out the ugly tree...hitting every branch on the way down. ;)

Come on England, keep up the performance after showing Scotland how to play. :whis:

cheers
02-04-2007, 08:57 AM,
KTN Wrote:Im making cheese cake just for the game:)

Gees... if there was a big football (soccer) game and I told my mates to come round with their beer and I will make them a big cake to eat while we watch it I guarantee not only would my sexuality be questioned but no one would turn up... LMAO
02-04-2007, 09:05 AM,
LOL! Bootie.
Only in Wisconsin. We love our cheese and beer:)
02-04-2007, 09:14 AM,
we're going to have chili, taco dip, mac & cheese, brownies and anything else that looks like it can be eaten...

Money is on the Colts, Payton needs a ring to show Daddy and Eli..
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
02-04-2007, 09:16 AM,
Well...I could care less. My favorite team isn't playing!

My favorite team is whoever is playing the ego-maniac Patriots!

I guess though since the Colts took them out I'll root for them!

Good Hunting.

MR
02-04-2007, 03:09 PM,
Been a Packer fan since 1965... Favre is a class act... so all is good... as far as the 'football vs soccer' thingy... I use to throw a 95 mph fastball for the NY Mets... you wanna meet me on the battlefield with a weapon of choice.... (only things thrown by arms).... I see Jack Colburn in the Magnificiant 7.... :).. I might lose...

That is all...

***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
02-04-2007, 03:46 PM,
My wonderful wife will regale me with all sorts of delicious snacks, just as she does every year for the Big Game. Bacon wrapped asparagus, Thai shrimp, crab-artichoke dip, a selection of cheeses and a full selection of beers (Stella Artois, German Hef, a nice trappist Ale, and so on).

Go Cowboys, and congrats to Michael Irvin being selected to the HOF!
02-04-2007, 10:26 PM,
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
02-05-2007, 02:57 AM,
LOL, so the Luftwaffe did actually do something to help me for once? Or is this a cleverly devised ruse to throw me off?

BTW....did I mention that the dog with the Vikings uniform was in the drivers seat?
If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt