• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Did you know?
07-25-2006, 04:54 AM,
RE: Did you know?
I hope you mean it,Jose.You wouldn't want to be chased by a crowd of angry blitzers,isn't it? :smoke:
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2006, 09:49 AM,
Bluehand -
Stop it, you're killing me!!
mTk :laughing:
07-25-2006, 10:59 AM,
OK you guys! Take it easy. Her club name is Metztly. She is a smart, heavy metal, headbanging mother of 3, and my sister! Sign up for your butt kicking now!:smg: Oh...she's married too.:whis:
.jpg   fix 02.jpg (Size: 118.5 KB / Downloads: 56)
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
- General George Patton Jr.

07-25-2006, 12:12 PM,
Good grief - I was expecting to see someone a lot more nerdy and ugly than that. :0
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
07-26-2006, 03:42 AM,
RE:��Did you know?
07-26-2006, 05:27 AM,
RE:��Did you know?
07-26-2006, 10:04 AM,
hormone Check!

Let's not get unsanitary here guys, there are some young readers here who are now asking their parents questions.. :)
07-26-2006, 10:04 AM,
Well Major Hurt, that ain't going to happen, but I'm flattered you like my wife.:cool2:Actually, she's not only beautiful, but kicks butt at games. So while we have all gotten a good chuckle out of the T-34D (just to set the record straight)and Jadgpanthress comments, the bottom line is that she can play. She's beaten me, at CM, calm down!;) So any of you macho men that want to try a CM game with her are welcome to try.cheers Attempts at anything else will be terminated with extreme prejudice:smg:
07-26-2006, 10:34 AM,
Just to clarify: I don't think this thread should spawn a trend of us all posting pics of ourselves. Not everyone has the good fortune of being so photogenic (myself in particular).
07-26-2006, 11:00 AM,
Send pics of yourself to me for entry into the Rogue's gallery, a motley collection of the many gamers here at the Club.

use this link https://www.theblitz.club/member_sites/gallery/ or go to Game action in section G-2 INTEL in the above main menus.