• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

THE POTHMAN CHALLENGE, BRITS v 21 Pz
10-12-2007, 07:59 AM,
RE: THE POTHMAN CHALLENGE, BRITS v 21 Pz
The point being, Fullhouse, that POS is not doing so right at this moment. Given that, this thread should not be turned into a free for all.
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2007, 08:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2007, 08:23 AM by Fullhouse.)
Edit: Dont care enough to get involved further in this debate, ive thrown in my 2 pennies, dont want to stoke the fire.
10-12-2007, 09:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2007, 09:33 AM by RedDevil.)
I've hesitated in stating my thoughts on these POS threads as long as I could, by my previous moderating style, this would have been clipped quite some time ago.:chainsaw:

Hang

As Ivan states, POS was doing no wrong here and yet his thread was detoured. :whis:

Yes, I agree some people don't like him, but there is NO button on your browser that makes anyone read his posts.. Yet here you are adding your 2 cents :)

That "ignore him" drug wears off quickly when POS's threads rack up 130+ responses and 3600 views don't it... :chin:
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-12-2007, 09:42 AM,
RedDevil Wrote:That "ignore him" drug wears off quickly when POS's threads rack up 130+ responses and 3600 views don't it... :chin:

That's the most responses and views for a thread since that clickie thread... Big Grin

Okay, I'm done now. Promise. Sorry if I came off a bit miffed before. I shall post no more POS baiting posts. My only hope is that he would be equally moderated if/when he baits other members. Let this thread return to its original purpose.
10-12-2007, 10:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2007, 10:42 AM by RedDevil.)
IMHO McIvan has moderated everyone equally since his hire date :)

In all respects, I have not moderated since that day, I have voiced my opinion on matters and made suggestions to try and get the transition of debate into flame prevented.

I also think that POS has adapted to being a more stable connoisseur of a forum socialite and don't think he will purposely bait anyone in the future.
He does defend himself quite well, and while my interventions may look like assistance, he has not once asked for my help in aiding him in beating off the dustbunnies.

I am merely looking out for the community members that email me with their concerns on how things are flowing. Members send me emails and after I get a few of similar content, it is my duty to this club to make a point of it.

Somebody has to be the bad guy, I DO try not to pinpoint a direct victim, if you feel I'm pointing fingers at you when you read my posts then you're probably guilty of what I'm trying to diffuse. Self-admittance is the 1st step in recovery. :)

Ok Mick, stop watching true stories of Old women and their dirty handbag flings on the tube while laughing your arse off at these posts.. Get back to the action

That goes for everyone else here too.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-12-2007, 05:12 PM,
Yes nothing worse then a Pissing Contest in Public...
cheers
GoM
10-12-2007, 08:07 PM,
gangofmao Wrote:Yes nothing worse then a Pissing Contest in Public...
:cheers:

On the contrary bub, people are telling me it's hilarious and they haven't laughed so much in years..:)
The key is to regard my threads as 3-ring circuses offering a whole range of riotous entertainment..:)
Waddya say Mr. Ribble?

"Let's give 'em the triple!"

[Image: trapeze.png]
10-12-2007, 09:41 PM,
Check out the waist on Gina Lollobrigida, that is tiny. Almost looks painful.(for her anyway)
10-13-2007, 01:01 AM,
Makes her arse look huge.. LOL
10-13-2007, 02:54 AM,
She had the new wasp-waste mod...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift