• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Normandy Patch Update
05-10-2016, 06:17 PM,
Feedback Needed  RE: Normandy Patch Update
(05-10-2016, 01:50 AM)FroBodine Wrote: Thank you.  I missed that last little sentence.  Doh!

-=Jeff

Ok wait and see 

i'm french and i have a see a lot of mistake on the map for the name of town and place some are in a wrong place some miss.....
Idem with te bridges
I have a fully documentation for the battle of normandy and one is a map from "MICHELIN" in the 1947 year

How i can corect all this??

Thank for your return
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2016, 07:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016, 07:58 PM by DaveMic.)
RE: Normandy Patch Update
Hello ekebrev,

Thanks to a team of passionate and very dynamic ;)
it is always possible to improve the existing.
I also features the Michelin map of 1947.

DaveMic

Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum
05-11-2016, 08:54 AM,
The patch is up people!!!   Helmet Wink

http://www.johntillersoftware.com/update...01_upd.exe

David
05-11-2016, 08:58 AM,
Hooray8
05-11-2016, 02:57 PM,
Thank you!
05-12-2016, 05:53 PM,
The new Broken and Disruption markers ( Symbols ) work in the Max 100 zoom view, but I don't see them in the 50 zoom view. Is it just me or does anyone else have the same problem.
Thanks for the Patch, all I need is the full Monty, a massive campaign based on the full PZC Normandy'44 OOB.
05-12-2016, 11:38 PM,
Thanks for the patch.

Am I correct in assuming artillery only firing in support of units belonging to their own formation is moved to a future update? With off-map artillery now being able to fire in support, the German situation might get significantly worse when firing in primarily some of the larger Commonwealth scenarios where numerous artillery units are off-map.
05-13-2016, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2016, 01:09 PM by Strela.)
(05-12-2016, 05:53 PM)Lowlander Wrote: The new Broken and Disruption markers ( Symbols ) work in the Max 100 zoom view, but I don't see them in the 50 zoom view. Is it just me or does anyone else have the same problem.
Thanks for the Patch, all I need is the full Monty, a massive campaign based on the full PZC Normandy'44 OOB.

They are there, but it looks like the versions in the Map Variants are wrong - if you overwrite then you lose the smaller ones.

I'll post the small variant ones here when I get time, but here are the original versions that can be used now. They are also in the original patch zip file as well under the map directory.

David

Attached Files
.zip   2DSymbols50.zip (Size: 29.21 KB / Downloads: 5)
05-13-2016, 01:08 PM,
(05-12-2016, 11:38 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Thanks for the patch.

Am I correct in assuming artillery only firing in support of units belonging to their own formation is moved to a future update? With off-map artillery now being able to fire in support, the German situation might get significantly worse when firing in primarily some of the larger Commonwealth scenarios where numerous artillery units are off-map.

Not certain what you mean here? Are you referring to corp or higher? Artillery can only fire in support of their own formation and if we want to limit it further it would be OB related etc.

David
05-13-2016, 05:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2016, 05:29 PM by ComradeP.)
I meant the situation as mentioned in this thread, with your reply to one of my posts linked to: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...#pid408434

To summarize: artillery units fire in support (defensive artillery fire) of any unit within range, not limited by the unit(s) that are attacked being spotters for their organization.