• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Shader Glass
08-16-2023, 08:45 PM,
RE: Shader Glass
I have very briefly tested on John Tillers Campaign Series as well.
I have that game installed and thought the shaders did enhance the game a fair bit.
I found ShaderGlass works on that game and have some other presets that do suit that game.
If someone is interested I could post these as well.
I think Campaign Series Middle East and Vietnam will work also ,but yet to test them.

One thing I did do was test my Campaign Series ShaderGlass presets on some YouTube videos of Campaign Series Middle East ,cheating a bit ,save me re-installing the game. I thought I got a good result there ,at least on the Youtube video. Like I said I have not done this on the game itself though. I noticed with the 3D view in John Tillers Campaign Series ,and particularly in the Youtube Middle East test ,since my vanilla image was much more impressive to start with (compared to say WDS France40 in contrast) that ShaderGlass can really enhance the 3D Map image. With the 3D Images I think one of the preset shaders in ShaderGlass in the BLURS tab called KAWASE GLOW works really well, maybe needs some tweaking in PARAMETERS (which lets you set variables yourself with a preset).
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shader Glass - by Sean - 07-29-2023, 05:39 PM
RE: Shader Glass - by Sean - 07-29-2023, 05:51 PM
RE: Shader Glass - by Sean - 07-30-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: Shader Glass - by Sean - 08-16-2023, 08:00 PM
RE: Shader Glass - by Sean - 08-16-2023, 08:07 PM
RE: Shader Glass - by Sean - 08-16-2023, 08:45 PM