• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Vietnam - 1.30 UPDATE
04-28-2023, 07:36 AM,
RE: Campaign Series Vietnam - 1.30 UPDATE
Quote:I have implemented 1.30. It took away my desktop icon. Just like EF/WF/RS, I have to go in my F drive game file and double click there. Thus, adding steps to play. I can get used to the newer graphics, but, there is no option to go with the old graphics. Too many changes without giving us the option of keep playing with the old or go with the new. We should have the option.

That's weird that is uninstalled your desktop icon. I did the update live in my latest video: https://youtu.be/a3qqlHtp4_8 and did not experience that at all. 

Either way, you can readd the desktop shortcuts/icons back to your desktop just by right click on them and "send to desktop". 

You can have multiple installs, just as I do for different versions. Which old graphics are you preferring?

Quote:The other thing is did the update have anything at all to do with Middle East or maybe have an unintended file or connection or something? I went into game and now my ranges are gone. They were still clicked on. I clicked off and then on and still nothing. Before the 1.30 update for VN, they were fine.

Hmm, no, they shouldn't be impacted as they should be different installations altogether. 

Fair warning, the 2.30 UPDATE should be ready in a couple weeks for the Middle East game.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign Series Vietnam - 1.30 UPDATE - by Jason Petho - 04-28-2023, 07:36 AM