• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

the proving grounds
07-03-2022, 05:40 AM,
RE: the proving grounds
(07-03-2022, 02:20 AM)Westland Wrote: However, the FGM no longer has ladder games.

The problem is that enough new players register here, but don't even react to challenges.At least that's my experience. I always wonder why they register here if they never play.If you are looking for a player we could play something. But only meeting engagement. 3000 or 5000 points.

An absence of the ladder games is absolutely not a problem for me, I play not for a rating and I remember about a result registration only if my opponent would mention it. The proving ground completely suited me, I could find there someone to play with much faster than here. There were regularly some new registration there, very few but regularly, and it was clearly that if someone registered there he did it to play. I had last games with men from there in the end of the last year.
Here as you have said the challenge is a problem. Most people here are playing modern CM titles, I have them but this titles irritate me, they have (since the last patches or updates) very strange and I'd say a ridiculous detection system, I mean a system how units can detect each other and so on. I just cannot play them now because I often couldn't get what would happen after I'll do so and so. This has never happened before, at least in the first years when CMx2 titles were released.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
the proving grounds - by exiuter - 07-01-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: the proving grounds - by Alpha Zwo - 07-01-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: the proving grounds - by exiuter - 07-01-2022, 10:49 PM
RE: the proving grounds - by Westland - 07-03-2022, 02:20 AM
RE: the proving grounds - by exiuter - 07-03-2022, 05:40 AM
RE: the proving grounds - by Westland - 07-03-2022, 08:07 AM
RE: the proving grounds - by OWL - 07-04-2022, 12:11 AM